Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A Playoffs St Xavier/Ballard Predictions

Which team will win? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If I wasn't a Rock fan, I would be at this game! Should be fun to watch!!! Ballard has a lot of talent and could pull this off. They would have to have zero turnovers and get past the mental thing. I don't see that happening. The Tigers one-dimensional offense (run, run and run some more) is still to much for the two-way players from Ballard. X-34 - B-21

If I wasn't a Rock fan, I would be at this game! Should be fun to watch!!! Ballard has a lot of talent and could pull this off. They would have to have zero turnovers and get past the mental thing. I don't see that happening. The Tigers one-dimensional offense (run, run and run some more) is still to much for the two-way players from Ballard. X-34 - B-21

 

Just curious, how many people play both ways for Ballard? What positions do they play? How about St. X?

Just curious, how many people play both ways for Ballard? What positions do they play? How about St. X?

 

Not sure about Ballard. I just noticed at the Trinity/Ballard game, the same numbered jerseys were playing skilled positions on both sides of the ball. For X two impact players come too mind. Devontae Beach plays linebacker and running back. Dalyen Hall plays strong safety and sometimes running back. Question? Is Lamont McMurray still on the team?

This should be a real interesting matchup and I would not want to have to pick a winner now. Could be one of the tougher - if not the toughest - of the 2nd round games.

This will be a great game I think that St X wins this one 28 to 14.

Not sure about Ballard. I just noticed at the Trinity/Ballard game, the same numbered jerseys were playing skilled positions on both sides of the ball. For X two impact players come too mind. Devontae Beach plays linebacker and running back. Dalyen Hall plays strong safety and sometimes running back. Question? Is Lamont McMurray still on the team?

 

 

Yes. He played Friday night against Seneca.

With all the eggs in a running basket X needs to jump ahead early and grind it (keep Ballard's offense on the sidelines). Should Ballard jump up by more than 10 points, there is no green/gold passing attack to speak of... it could be the first loss at the new field. I'll still go with the Xmen to beat the best of the pubs... 21-20.

With all the eggs in a running basket X needs to jump ahead early and grind it (keep Ballard's offense on the sidelines). Should Ballard jump up by more than 10 points, there is no green/gold passing attack to speak of... it could be the first loss at the new field. I'll still go with the Xmen to beat the best of the pubs... 21-20.

 

Correction...it would be the second X loss at Brother Thomas More Stadium.

Ballard shot themselves in the foot countless times the first time these two met. It's playoff time and X is still the defending champs. X will pull it out in the end 35-28. Good luck Daylen and John Allen.

Ballard will win in a close one. And how are they the the "best Pub"? They lost to Male and Male lost to Manual?

Should be an interesting game. Hope to see X pull out the win.

If Ballard does not turn the ball over and has only a few penalties.... watch out. However, can they do that in a big game?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.