Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who wins the 2A State Championship?

Who wins the Class 2A title 90 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the Class 2A title

    • Newport Central Catholic
      53%
    • DeSales
      4%
    • Owensboro Catholic
      3%
    • Murray
      11%
    • Prestonsburg
      1%
    • CAL
      0%
      0
    • Danville
      7%
    • Glasgow
      1%
    • Green County
      2%
    • Covington Holy Cross
      3%
    • Fort Campbell
      3%
    • Corbin
      4%
    • Monroe County
      3%
    • Washington County
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wow what a great playoff road to the finals.There are so many teams in 2A that have a chance to win the State Championship in Class 2A.

You have teams like Undefeated Murray.Owensboro Cath.3peat Fort Campbell.8-2 Glasgow.9-1 Washington County.Monroe County.The Danville Admirals.Green County who has been playing very good football.Last years state runner up Desales.A very good Newport Central Cath team.A 8-2 Prestonsburg team.

 

It looks to me that 2A is wide open...:thumb:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I apologize to Corbin fans that I did not mention your team. The Red Hounds will be there right in the mix of things...Corbin should be in the final four.:thumb:

I think 2A is very wide-open. I give the early nod to Owensboro Catholic, but any one of 10-12 teams have a shot.

  • Author
I think 2A is very wide-open. I give the early nod to Owensboro Catholic, but any one of 10-12 teams have a shot.

 

I agree.OC is the team to beat.

I think Murray is more solid than Oboro Cath... Big line, power running backs, fast and strong defense... They may not win pretty, but, they do win... I think they'll represent the west this year... I think they'll play Corbin in the championship and from there, it's a tossup...

NCC without a doubt...They are huge and athletic..

Not seeing Glasgow as a team that can go all the way. They are a good team, but not sure they will make it out of the region. That being said, I really don't know who I am pulling for. Assuming 1st round victories, the Green/Danville game should provide a very dangerous winner.

I think that this will be very intersting to see who wins this state title.

GameOfLife, I agree. 2nd round will be explosive for 2a... Glasgow/Monroe and Green/Danville!!! If you saw the Monroe that played Allen County Scottsville last friday you would be agreeing that Washington is in trouble!!! 2a is definately up in the air this year..any team could definately go deep this year!!!

Wide open races are a good thing. I will take an angry NewCath

I expect Monroe to win. I am not very impressed with WC. The Falcons are their own worst enemy at this point. Come to play or lace up the basketball shoes. Perhaps you all should drive through Greensburg on the way to Washington. We seem to motivate you for some reason! So much ground to cover before things get interesting. Good luck to you TS.

I don't know what it is about that drive but it really does bring out the best games....I am looking for a very interesting playoff run!!!! IMO Green wins again over Danville and Monroe gets Glasgow the second time around. I said it earlier, Green/Monroe region game again this year!!!

Watch out for O-Cath, that's all I am sayin' !!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.