• Fort Campbell
    • Corbin
    • Monroe County
    • Washington County

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this OC team compare to those loaded Ft. Campbell teams?

O-Cath may be close to the talent on the 2007 FC championship team, but not even in the same conversation as the 2008 or the even better 2009 team. It is unfair to O-Cath to try and compare them to any FC championship team. FC had a Mr. Football, some all-state performers, etc... O-Cath doesn't have that this year.

However, this O-Cath team is more than capable of representing the west and winning the state championship.

I think NCC is the clear favorite over all. Danville has more than enough talent and ability to win to the opposite side of 2A from NCC. The big thing for Danville is limiting turnovers which has been their major weakness this year, and being more productive with their passing game. If they can complete 4-5 passes a game for 50-60 yards their offense becomes explosive. We will have to wait and see what will happen, shoiuld be a fun and exciting playoff this year.

Those FC 'loaded' teams were not as loaded as you are suggesting. They were some good teams don't get me wrong, butthe best of the three championship teams was 2009, then 2008 and 2007. Either way, i am not sure how O-Cath compares to them, maybe some resemblence to the 07 team, but regardless of the comparison, O-Cath does have the ability to represent WKY in the finals and bring hom ethe big trophy.

O-Cath may be close to the talent on the 2007 FC championship team, but not even in the same conversation as the 2008 or the even better 2009 team. It is unfair to O-Cath to try and compare them to any FC championship team. FC had a Mr. Football, some all-state performers, etc... O-Cath doesn't have that this year.

However, this O-Cath team is more than capable of representing the west and winning the state championship.

Hey, that is what I just said.