Proof of Time Travel

marvel

This is so easy to figure out. The old woman is simply holding her hat down, or prhaps shading her eyes from the sun, which is beaming in from that direction. It looks like she's wearing a hat that has a scarf attached to it, which was popular in those days. If you're an Andy Griffith Show fan, and remember Aunt Bea's driving lesson, you'll know the kind of hat I mean. I think it's just a case of imagination gone wild.

This is so easy to figure out. The old woman is simply holding her hat down, or prhaps shading her eyes from the sun, which is beaming in from that direction. It looks like she's wearing a hat that has a scarf attached to it, which was popular in those days. If you're an Andy Griffith Show fan, and remember Aunt Bea's driving lesson, you'll know the kind of hat I mean. I think it's just a case of imagination gone wild.

She is not even touching her hat....and she is talking to something....look at 3:25 until 3:35 and then again at 5:04

I'm not saying it is time travel, I really do not think it is. Its what all the spectators are calling it. But shading?

She is not even touching her hat....and she is talking to something....look at 3:25 until 3:35 and then again at 5:04

I'm not saying it is time travel, I really do not think it is. Its what all the spectators are calling it. But shading?

She has her fingers right up against her hat.

Another theory, in the comments section, was that she had one of the external model hearing aids that people used in those days.

She still around or was she finally committed ?
She moves around a lot. She was living back by Sargeant for a while, but has since slipped away into oblivion. God bless her crazy heart, she was fun for a summer or two though. On the good side, I think RTS and I spotted a new (more upscale) Hat Lady, the other day. Then again...maybe it's the original, come back to see us.

hideunderchair.gif