October 30, 201015 yr Lets assume for a moment that she is a time traveler and she had a cell phone. She wouldn't be talking into the cell phone because it would be useless in 1928, right? 2C nailed it. No cell towers in 1928.
October 30, 201015 yr Author 2C nailed it. No cell towers in 1928. I agree, plus, according to most scientists, you could only time travel if the time machine was built at the certain time period. Meaning if I built a time machine December 1st of 2011, I could only time travel to the point of which that time machine was built...being December 1st of 2011.
October 30, 201015 yr Author Lets assume for a moment that she is a time traveler and she had a cell phone. She wouldn't be talking into the cell phone because it would be useless in 1928, right? If she was a time traveler, the argument that other people use is that if they figured how to time travel chances are they have figured how to communicate to their time era.
October 30, 201015 yr Author Another theory, in the comments section, was that she had one of the external model hearing aids that people used in those days. Yes, probably what it is, but I still think it is weird that she is talking into it and holding it like a phone.
November 1, 201015 yr Very strange, I could see it being a hearing aid but it sure looks like she's one of those loud talking cell phone users.
November 1, 201015 yr No way I pay more than 10 quid for that box set. Apparently not a high valued item since .49 quid equals $1. He paid all of 4.99 for that cherished collection.
November 1, 201015 yr Lets assume for a moment that she is a time traveler and she had a cell phone. She wouldn't be talking into the cell phone because it would be useless in 1928, right? Owsley is right -- it's a tricorder.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.