Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who'll be BCS #1 when it comes out today?

Featured Replies

Auburn barring an upset will atleast keep the ranking past one week. They shouldn't be tested much again until Bama and by then it will be a top 5 matchup.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is Alabama's SOS so weak, it's worse than Boise States?

How is Alabama's SOS so weak, it's worse than Boise States?

 

I have no idea...they have played 4 ranked teams and have 3 top 25 opponents left on the schedule...:confused::confused::confused:

I have no idea...they have played 4 ranked teams and have 3 top 25 opponents left on the schedule...:confused::confused::confused:

 

Only thing I can think of is that maybe it's the SOS to date, not including future opponents? Still seems not right though.

  • Author

Personally I don't see how anybody could possibly vote for Boise over Auburn.

I Don't think its fair to Oregon. They should be number 1, and I like Auburn.

I have no idea...they have played 4 ranked teams and have 3 top 25 opponents left on the schedule...:confused::confused::confused:

 

SOS is just to-date. It doesn't include any games in the future. That's why computer numbers for teams like Alabama get better as the year goes along while they get worse for Boise State.

As a fan, I'd love to see Oregon & Auburn play for the national championship. The two best offenses in the land. Score might be 70-67.

This says so much

 

Alabama, on the other hand, is loved by the pollsters -- sixth in both -- but not treated as nicely by the computers. The Tide's average computer ranking is 12th. They are as high as third (Billingsley), but they are ranked 15th by two computers and 17th by another (Jeff Sagarin's).

 

 

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1143646

The computer rankings are a joke and are the main reason the BCS is so hated. When the first ranking came out once computer had Mizzou as the 2nd best team and one computer didn't even have them in the top 10.

 

Your hatred for the SEC clouds your better judgement.

Auburn beat a top 10 team and thats why they jumped over four teams. Bama is OK, and on the Bama boards most are pullin for them to be undefeated when we meet, (see Auburn beating LSU and jumping to #1) we beat them as #1 and we have a great chance to go to #2 and thats all we need, the top 2.

 

Oregon going to USC who is mad...Mizzou going to the Cornhuskers who are also mad, plus Mizzou coming off a huge win...Michigan State who just go by Northwestern and beating ND on a trick play going to Iowa.

 

This is gonna be a great weekend. Glad we are taking a week off before LSU.

Boise Stae/TCUs SOS might come back to hurt them.

I guess with two losing in front of us we shouild be in the top five. At LSU this week with both teams having a week off. I wish TCU played a top 25 team besides Baylor.

I guess with two losing in front of us we shouild be in the top five. At LSU this week with both teams having a week off. I wish TCU played a top 25 team besides Baylor.

 

Not sure if Oregon State was ranked when they beat them. They play at #8 Utah next week. The Baylor victory keeps looking better.

^^^I guess, but beating an unranked team (Horns) won't give them much on the SOS.

So Bama came in 6th behind Utah which will work itself out since Utah and TCU play each other. I still say Bama/Auburn winner (assuming they win SEC Championship) is in the NC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.