Is Yeagle Done?

gametime

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob Burnett will get the job.

????? Not so fast my friend....

Is it not true that being a public school that this job has to be opened up to the intrerview process?

I THINK YOU MAY BE SURPRISED WHO WOULD BE INTRESTED IN THIS JOB.

I MIGHT DEMAND THE JOB AND BRING BACK A FEW OF MY OLD COACHES AND TEAMATES............COACHING IS'NT THAT TOUGH. :D

I agree 100% I hope he goes for it. :thumb:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

Absolutely the worse choice They could make!!!

A good Head Coach has the respect of their players, I can quarentee that Noel Rash does not have that, will never have it and has never had it.

You may have the pulse of a few, but you better talk to the players of the past few teams about him!! That is beside your nephews!

You have to think about those beside your sons.

Beechwood Football is Dead if they give this job to anyone on this present staff!

They need to look at members of Yeagle's previous staffs/players and hope they apply.

Roy Lucas Jr, David Brossart, Rob Stoll, Bernie Barre and plenty more...

Actually, they need to clean house.

Bob Burnett would be the easy choice, but Bob is able to retire and go somewhere else.

Best case scenario would be for Beechwood would be for Burnett to retire and open up the AD position to a Combo Coach/AD.

Right now the formal papers have to be filed and what you need to worry about is that the right people are put in place to hire the right Coach!

The handicap at this point is that the present principal at Beechwood could care less.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

Absolutely the worse choice They could make!!!

A good Head Coach has the respect of their players, I can quarentee that Noel Rash does not have that, will never have it and has never had it.

You may have the pulse of a few, but you better talk to the players of the past few teams about him!! That is beside your nephews!

You have to think about those beside your sons.

Beechwood Football is Dead if they give this job to anyone on this present staff!

They need to look at members of Yeagle's previous staffs/players and hope they apply.

Roy Lucas Jr, David Brossart, Rob Stoll, Bernie Barre and plenty more...

Actually, they need to clean house.

Bob Burnett would be the easy choice, but Bob is able to retire and go somewhere else.

Best case scenario would be for Beechwood would be for Burnett to retire and open up the AD position to a Combo Coach/AD.

Right now the formal papers have to be filed and what you need to worry about is that the right people are put in place to hire the right Coach!

The handicap at this point is that the present principal at Beechwood could care less.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Lots of anger there. Sounds like Noel might have offended you or yours sometime in the past. :D

:thumb:

Maybe the best coach in NKY history...

Hold the phone!!!! Thats a very BOLD statement and could very easily be a whole new thread. What separates him from Owen Hauck, or Lynn Ray, or even Dale Mueller? I think this could be a good debate waiting to happen.

Yeah Right!!!

You don't have to it has been done for you !!!

Mike has done the right thing for Mike ,and I would like Thank him for everything he has done for all the hard working football players and non football players at Beechwood. I would also like to thank him for always trying to do the right thing, until it became impossible to continue and still be true to yourself.

Loyality has always been important to Mike and his family and he has lived true to that, sometimes to a fault.

There is a lot more to this than you will ever find on a public bullitin board.