Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lots of Interest (UL, UK, UC, XU) in Wake's Tony Woods

Featured Replies

UL fan base is on tilt over this. Pitino walking on shattering ice it would seem...

The article I read said he "pushed" and "kicked" the mother of his child and that she had a "cracked bone in her spine."

 

Is that all? I mean is Louisville this desparate?

He will not be eligible until the middle of the 2011-12 season.

I seriously doubt this kid was as in high demand as his AAU said. I would also venture the coach did as much to trumpet up support in hopes of getting interest for his former player.

Pitino is desperate. It is as simple as that.

 

No reason for them to take the kid and to continue the negative publicity for their program.

This kid is a woman beater, it is as simple as that. Fracture her spine. Good lord if you can not respect a woman, who can you respect?

 

Then again Pitino certainly has not aced that test.

 

We'll get Pitino speak with this. He will say he is going to get counseling and will be under strict guidelines to follow and if he screws up he is gone. Guarantee it will be something of that nature.

Is that all? I mean is Louisville this desparate?

 

Can't lie. Probably yes. I hate the offseason, especially this offseason.

UL fan base is on tilt over this. Pitino walking on shattering ice it would seem...

 

You are correct!

I heard that Calapari and Kentucky is not interested in this kid at all, heard it was on Cal's twitter page. I am not shocked that Louisville is interested he seems to fit Pitino's M.O. The guys beats his kids mother in front of the kid a real classy, guy no matter who picks him up. He should be banned from Collage Sports altogether!!

 

BTW the high school coach is being loose with facts. Not as much interest as he's leading people to believe.

 

It's the AAU coach, and yes he is...

  • Author
It's the AAU coach, and yes he is...

 

I should have known it was AAU. He's selling hard.

First let me say I do not excuse what he did to the mother of his child.

 

He was charged with assualt and was convicted. The judge gave him a sentence and he is meeting those sentencing requirements.

 

So why can't he go to school somewhere and play basketball? Why can't he try to make something for his future? I am sure many of work next to someone who has committed some type of crime. Someone may work with someone who has assualted their wife and convicted. So should that person not be allowed to work?

 

Point I am making is he is paying for his mistake. Now let him move forward.

 

What if no schools allow him to play. He quits going to college. Now what? What is next? Most often it is more crime committed to make a living or to try and make it.

 

I don't care where he goes or what he does. He is doing what the Justice system requires of him.

First let me say I do not excuse what he did to the mother of his child.

 

He was charged with assualt and was convicted. The judge gave him a sentence and he is meeting those sentencing requirements.

 

So why can't he go to school somewhere and play basketball? Why can't he try to make something for his future? I am sure many of work next to someone who has committed some type of crime. Someone may work with someone who has assualted their wife and convicted. So should that person not be allowed to work?

 

Point I am making is he is paying for his mistake. Now let him move forward.

 

What if no schools allow him to play. He quits going to college. Now what? What is next? Most often it is more crime committed to make a living or to try and make it.

 

I don't care where he goes or what he does. He is doing what the Justice system requires of him.

 

I agree 100 percent with EVERYTHING you just said...but If I were a college coach, it wouldn't be me to take him.

First let me say I do not excuse what he did to the mother of his child.

 

He was charged with assualt and was convicted. The judge gave him a sentence and he is meeting those sentencing requirements.

 

So why can't he go to school somewhere and play basketball? Why can't he try to make something for his future? I am sure many of work next to someone who has committed some type of crime. Someone may work with someone who has assualted their wife and convicted. So should that person not be allowed to work?

 

Point I am making is he is paying for his mistake. Now let him move forward.

 

What if no schools allow him to play. He quits going to college. Now what? What is next? Most often it is more crime committed to make a living or to try and make it.

 

I don't care where he goes or what he does. He is doing what the Justice system requires of him.

 

I agree to some extent. I still wouldn't want the kid at UK.

 

If I'm a UL fan, I'm concerned with the direction my program is heading if were accepting a kid with low averages who was covicted of beating a woman.

 

I also think this thread is a way of making people realize UK isn't the only school in the state willing to take a chance on a kid with a less than perfect past.

I agree to some extent. I still wouldn't want the kid at UK.

 

If I'm a UL fan, I'm concerned with the direction my program is heading if were accepting a kid with low averages who was covicted of beating a woman.

 

I also think this thread is a way of making people realize UK isn't the only school in the state willing to take a chance on a kid with a less than perfect past.

 

As a UL fan I don't want him either. I want an off season that is quite. I want the Coach to get back to basics and make his team out work everyone.

 

The point I was making is the "KID" shouldn't be banned. I wish the mother of his child the best. I also hopes he decides to become a man and finds a way to make it up to his child.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.