Russell at Newport Predictions

Cubster

And that leads me to believe you know very little about Newport...

I dont know much about Newport but I can can tell alittle bit they only scored 16 on fleming we scored 42. I know a few people because I did check the stats that was posted on the scoreboard. But I have faith in are Boys and they are determend to make it to the ville they will be ready u can bet that. I would bet you dont know much about Russell either But u will come friday.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know much about Newport but I can can tell alittle bit they only scored 16 on fleming we scored 42. I know a few people because I did check the stats that was posted on the scoreboard. But i have faith in are Boys and they are determend to make it to the ville they will be ready u can bet that. I would bet you dont know much about Russell either But u will come friday.

I know plenty about Russell. And I know Newport has the skill players to match up with them head to head. Russell is the favorite, but the talent gap is VERY thin...

I remember Gross in his first Regional Final as the feature back in 03. Long drive back home, wasn't it???

:p

In 03 we didnt have many backs like we do now. And Lloyd just keyed on Gross all night. But if You Key on Clark u will get hit with Horn, Edwards and Lewis.

I know plenty about Russell. And I know Newport has the skill players to match up with them head to head. Russell is the favorite, but the talent gap is VERY thin...

Just like u said East Carter wasnt no good if I do Remember and they whipped Lloyds tails. :ylsuper:

Just like u said East Carter wasnt no good if I do Remember and they whipped tails. :ylsuper:

Find me where I disrespected East Carter. It was more speaking out on blind posts like we are seeing from you right now reguarding the opponent. If you want to talk matchups, and who can't be stopped, you should know something about who's going to be across the field...

I didn't think he was the featured back as a SOPH. If I was wrong on that forgive me...

Yes he was the featured back as a soph. He broke the career Russell HS rushing record in his 6th game of his junior year. That is hugh being that Russell has been playing since about 1920. Yes that would make him the feature back his soph year. Yes he started as a freshman.

Find me where I disrespected East Carter. It was more speaking out on blind posts like we are seeing from you right now reguarding the opponent. If you want to talk matchups, and who can't be stopped, you should know something about who's going to be across the field...

I know they Run out of the shotgun and So far this season Russell has had succsess about beating teams that run out of the gun.

Yes he was the featured back as a soph. He broke the career Russell HS rushing record in his 6th game of his junior year. That is hugh being that Russell has been playing since about 1920. Yes that would make him the feature back his soph year. Yes he started as a freshman.

I knew he played a bunch as a Frosh and Soph, but for some reason I thought he was the #2 option those two years. My Russell memory that far back is a little weak since Lloyd couldn't seem to beat Mason to face you guys...

;)