Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is the Love for Campbell County?

Featured Replies

It's too hard to get on Dale's schedule. He has to do a lot of research to make sure your teem will have a down year when they play.

 

Wow!!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too hard to get on Dale's schedule. He has to do a lot of research to make sure your teem will have a down year when they play.

 

That's funny right there !!! :lol:

 

I guess your referring to the the Cincy X vs. Highlands game last year. Dale scheduled X knowing they were ranked 18th in the country in the USA Today , or maybe he didn't do enough research or even overlooked them. Try again !!!! :laugh:

Made it easy for you guys didn't I?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Made it easy for you guys didn't I?

 

Set it up on a tee!!

Edited by Ram
Rule 14

It's too hard to get on Dale's schedule. He has to do a lot of research to make sure your teem will have a down year when they play.

 

So, how long would he have to wait for a CC down year?

So, how long would he have to wait for a CC down year?

 

:laugh::laugh::ylsuper:

He has to do a lot of research to make sure your teem will have a down year when they play.

 

So, you're saying this was a down year for Ryle?

My son wiil play for Campbell County in 5 years. I don't care who plays for NewCath, Highlands, or Brossart. I want him to play for Troy Styer, and his staff, and I want the Camels to win a state championship in 6A when he plays. What can I do to make that happen? I gaurantee that if CC played Ryle next week (with or without Travis Elliot) they would win. The attitudes at CC are changing. The nepotisim that has held back CC athletics for so many years is gone. The best athletes will be on the field in all sports. Our kids at Campbell County will be able to hold their heads up in any crowd. Who are the idiots that say that CC kids are all about partying, and not playing ball? I know kids from Highlands, Beechwood, NCC, and most otheer No. Ky. schools. They all all party some. Wer'nt we all 16 once? Campbell County has some great players coming up. Though they are not the the No. Ky. all stars like Highlands they take the kids from their district and play the best with them. That will be enough to win. Hang in there Troy we're on our way!

 

If you know anything about Troy, he won't be coaching then. He's stated publicly he's retiring in 4 years, if he gets the chance to retire.

 

As for the bolded, Really? It is gone? I think you are sadly mistaken.

  • Author

This Senior class for CCH is a very determined group. They have not convinced themselfs that they can win yet. But they are not giving up during the games when they have been behind. They found there heart against New Cath when losing. They have found there soul against Ryle. Now is the time for them to get there wins.

It is more fun to cheer for kids who are playing hard and losing, then to read about winning teams complain about how they won.

This Senior class for CCH is a very determined group. They have not convinced themselfs that they can win yet. But they are not giving up during the games when they have been behind. They found there heart against New Cath when losing. They have found there soul against Ryle. Now is the time for them to get there wins.

It is more fun to cheer for kids who are playing hard and losing, then to read about winning teams complain about how they won.

 

Trust me it's more fun to watch kids win and talk about how bad they looked doing it..:p

TIG you are wasting your breath with some of these arrogant HHS fans. They can't be happy with their team dominating NKY they have to dog every other team in NKY and tell them how much they stink.

It's too hard to get on Dale's schedule. He has to do a lot of research to make sure your teem will have a down year when they play.
If that were the case they would play CC every year.

Don't you love it that posters always say these threads are jacked by HHS people when in turn, it's always the "thread title" team's posters that bring the Birds into it. LOL. What's that all about?

TIG you are wasting your breath with some of these arrogant HHS fans. They can't be happy with their team dominating NKY they have to dog every other team in NKY and tell them how much they stink.

 

I really do not understand your post. I really do not understand what a HHS poster said in this thread to warrant you calling them arrogant. I am not a fan of Highlands high school for many reasons but what they do every year in football deserves respect and for the most part I think every team in NKY would like to have the success they have had.

 

Good luck to Campbell County next week against Conner.

I really do not understand your post. I really do not understand what a HHS poster said in this thread to warrant you calling them arrogant. I am not a fan of Highlands high school for many reasons but what they do every year in football deserves respect and for the most part I think every team in NKY would like to have the success they have had.

 

Good luck to Campbell County next week against Conner.

 

Agree 100%! What Dale has done with that program is absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, CC, along with other schools, can't figure out the secret sauce for success. We just can only sit back and watch in awe of their amazing feats.

 

Good luck Camels this week!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.