Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is the Love for Campbell County?

Featured Replies

I really do not understand your post. I really do not understand what a HHS poster said in this thread to warrant you calling them arrogant. I am not a fan of Highlands high school for many reasons but what they do every year in football deserves respect and for the most part I think every team in NKY would like to have the success they have had.

 

Good luck to Campbell County next week against Conner.

 

Agree 100%! What Dale has done with that program is absolutely amazing. Unfortunately, CC, along with other schools, can't figure out the secret sauce for success. We just can only sit back and watch in awe of their amazing feats.

 

Good luck Camels this week!

If you two care to re-read my post you will find that I didn't say anything about or disrespectful of the HHS program. I said SOME of their arrogant fans.....If you have read this thread and don't see the arrogance of a couple of the posters in it then I don't know what to say.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TIG you are wasting your breath with some of these arrogant HHS fans. They can't be happy with their team dominating NKY they have to dog every other team in NKY and tell them how much they stink.

 

2Hump, that would be an unfair statement IMO. When someone makes a statement that it's "too hard to get on Dale's schedule" as an implied reason that HHS doesn't play CCHS it's just ridiculous. In addition, you making a blanket statement about "arrogant HHS fans", is off the hook as well. Do you seriously see any value in either of these two teams playing each other ? I don't believe you see HHS fans running other programs into the ground, but frequently defending why HHS doesn't schedule across the river or all of Louisville every year.

 

CCHS has some issues they need to work out and IMO it has less to do the with the student athletes and more to do with the administration and staff. Troy Styer is a great guy and great coach who is up against a mess out in the county. I wish him luck, but to be honest, I've sat with some of the parents of CCHS players and they are able to identify issues that are reported on BGP as well. You can't have groups of parents dictating who you place into your coaching positions and expect that your program will rise above those decisions. Until the head coach of The Program has the authority to run his program his way, with the FULL SUPPORT of the administration and parents, the program will likely continue to struggle.

 

You show me one place on BGP where a HHS fan says that the CCHS program, or any other program for that matter, "stinks" and I'll eat that buffet of crow, until then man up and look internally. I'm quite sure the CCHS kids work hard and I doubt you'll find many who say anything less, but there is a problem in A-Town and no one wants to admit it.

Don't feel bad. Cooper hasn't really gotten love either. Everytime they play someone close, that team is terrible or something is going on within the team. I wouldn't worry about it. Let the haters hate.

  • Author

I agree. With ICN 6 gone. This is the only way you hear about the unsung teams and hero's on Friday night. I want to read more about some of the hard nose players that give it there all. Places like Scott, Connor, Cooper, Ludlow, Dayton.

I hear so much about the great players from Highlands, Ryle and Sk, I fell like i had them over Dinner Sunday night.

Fried Chicken, Mashed Taters, Camel Stew.

I agree. With ICN 6 gone. This is the only way you hear about the unsung teams and hero's on Friday night. I want to read more about some of the hard nose players that give it there all. Places like Scott, Connor, Cooper, Ludlow, Dayton.

I hear so much about the great players from Highlands, Ryle and Sk, I fell like i had them over Dinner Sunday night.

Fried Chicken, Mashed Taters, Camel Stew.

 

Conner has its share of supporters on this side that promote their players and program. It would indeed be nice if the supporters/followers of the other programs you listed promoted their players and accomplishments on the site. I certainly don't consider that the responsibility of Ryle/SK/HHS/CCH/etc posters, even though I do think fans of those programs quite often praise the play of their opponents.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.