Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is the Love for Campbell County?

Featured Replies

Troy Styer and his team has played some very strong teams this year.

They smashed a bad Norword team. Lost a tight one to a very good Roger Bacon Team. Had a bad week against Cov Cath. Lost a another close game to a great New Cath Team. Beat Boone and everyone talks about how bad Boone is. Plays the The Self annointed powerhouse Ryle Raiders to the last drive of the game. Everyone says what is wrong with Ryle.

Campbell County is a good football team. They never quit. The have came back in games that people thought they would get blown out.

I think they a have a great chance to be 2nd in 6a up here.

They have some great players in Kremer, Cox, Rebholtz, Durham, Geiman.

I think they will make the playoffs and get there first playoff win in over 10 years.

Come on, Show some love to a team that has worked as hard as anyone in NKY.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camels are playing good football! Is Kremer going to be the Camels all time passing leader?

If you take away the CCH game then I could entertain a ride in the sand but I am not sold yet...

A loss is a loss in my book. Saying we looked good losing is ridiculous!!! There is the whole problem out in Alexandria.

How about we looked bad in winning? Does that mean you were lucky to win? Raiders were lucky to win the last three weeks. At the beginning of the year a game againt Ryle, Highlands, or T, and X might have been a gauge of how your program is doing, and yes you are right Raiderbird, looking good against Ryle right now is ridiculous way to gauge how well your teem is doing. Campbell County is playing better every week. Some extra work on special teems wins them some games the rest of the season. To the players , and everyone else in the Camel program keep up the good work,.

Troy Styer and his team has played some very strong teams this year.

They smashed a bad Norword team. Lost a tight one to a very good Roger Bacon Team. Had a bad week against Cov Cath. Lost a another close game to a great New Cath Team. Beat Boone and everyone talks about how bad Boone is. Plays the The Self annointed powerhouse Ryle Raiders to the last drive of the game. Everyone says what is wrong with Ryle.

Campbell County is a good football team. They never quit. The have came back in games that people thought they would get blown out.

I think they a have a great chance to be 2nd in 6a up here.

They have some great players in Kremer, Cox, Rebholtz, Durham, Geiman.

I think they will make the playoffs and get there first playoff win in over 10 years.

Come on, Show some love to a team that has worked as hard as anyone in NKY.

 

I'm pretty certain the Camels beat Boone county in the playoffs a few years ago then lost to Ryle the year they went to the state finals.

The Camels are getting better each week and that is all you can do. When you've been bad for a while you get no respect because you haven't really earned it. I thought they have showed great heart and toughness the last few weeks and they will be in the playoffs this year if they keep playing that way. They need to improve special teams and keep the offense clicking. I'm really impressed with the Rebholz kid he is a very good football player.

A loss is a loss in my book. Saying we looked good losing is ridiculous!!! There is the whole problem out in Alexandria.

 

If we could only do it like Ft. Thomas.:rolleyes:

A loss is a loss in my book. Saying we looked good losing is ridiculous!!! There is the whole problem out in Alexandria.

 

:thumb: I dont know if its the problem in Alexandria but i agree with the bolded!

The Highlands faithful had no problem with that sentiment when they had their 7 on 7 with Trinity before the season started. They lost, but all you read was how good they looked!

  • Author

My post never said they looked good losing. Agree that happens there. What is important is that the Camels where on the field and beat Boone. And played a great game against Ryle.

If you were assuming that my post was cheering for an almost win is the same as me assuming that Ryle wanted a close game, and Boone wanted to lose.

 

Coach Styer wants to win as much as anyone. He played at CCH. Went to University of Dayton. All-American center. Played on the same team as John Gruden (Gruden was 4th string). And Kerry Combs was on that team. Troy came back as a teacher to CCH and has been there over 20 years. When 2 people turned the job down in 2 weeks. The school keep asking him to be Head Coach. He took over in July that year. Because he is loyal to the school and kids that go there.

The school Board and Admin. are terrible. There is only one other coach in the building.

 

They lose good football players to Highlands and New Cath. This is because these players parents know they fire the coach every few years.

 

My point is that not every team is Highlands or Trinty. The kids at CCH play hard every day. More teams need to get credit.

I didn't see any posts that discredited Campbell's performance against Ryle. In fact, I saw a lot of compliments posted about them. I don't consider comments stating that Ryle had some miscues or aren't playing at the level they are capable as attempts to discredit Campbell.

 

I do, however, consider comments such as "self-annointed powerhouse" Ryle as a bit derogatory.

I'll join in and congratulate Campbell on showing better than I anticipated so far this season, especially last night. Coach Styer has done a good job turning the attitude of this program around, and hopefully he gets the chance to continue building. I think the jury's still out on NKY 6-A this year, but it's hard to fault the Camels efforts?

My son wiil play for Campbell County in 5 years. I don't care who plays for NewCath, Highlands, or Brossart. I want him to play for Troy Styer, and his staff, and I want the Camels to win a state championship in 6A when he plays. What can I do to make that happen? I gaurantee that if CC played Ryle next week (with or without Travis Elliot) they would win. The attitudes at CC are changing. The nepotisim that has held back CC athletics for so many years is gone. The best athletes will be on the field in all sports. Our kids at Campbell County will be able to hold their heads up in any crowd. Who are the idiots that say that CC kids are all about partying, and not playing ball? I know kids from Highlands, Beechwood, NCC, and most otheer No. Ky. schools. They all all party some. Wer'nt we all 16 once? Campbell County has some great players coming up. Though they are not the the No. Ky. all stars like Highlands they take the kids from their district and play the best with them. That will be enough to win. Hang in there Troy we're on our way!

My son wiil play for Campbell County in 5 years. I don't care who plays for NewCath, Highlands, or Brossart. I want him to play for Troy Styer, and his staff, and I want the Camels to win a state championship in 6A when he plays. What can I do to make that happen? I gaurantee that if CC played Ryle next week (with or without Travis Elliot) they would win. The attitudes at CC are changing.The nepotisim that has held back CC athletics for so many years is gone. The best athletes will be on the field in all sports. Our kids at Campbell County will be able to hold their heads up in any crowd. Who are the idiots that say that CC kids are all about partying, and not playing ball? I know kids from Highlands, Beechwood, NCC, and most otheer No. Ky. schools. They all all party some. Wer'nt we all 16 once? Campbell County has some great players coming up. Though they are not the the No. Ky. all stars like Highlands they take the kids from their district and play the best with them. That will be enough to win. Hang in there Troy we're on our way!

 

Guaranteeing victories over teams you haven't beaten in 7 years (and lost to a week ago) is your contribution on how you're going to help make a state championship happen for Campbell? Okay . . . . . :eyeonyou: Nothing at all with being proud of your team - you should be. Statements like that don't serve a ton of purpose, however.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.