Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 53 Dixie 0 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Heard it was 40-0 in the 1st quarter..Way to go Baby Birds!!!:ylsuper:

Heard it was 40-0 in the 1st quarter..Way to go Baby Birds!!!:ylsuper:

 

Close......It was 40-0 with 9 mins left in the 2nd. There tough!!!

I heard that the 2-2 game between some coaches prior to the start which featured J-Lo flinging some sweet balls was more of a game.

 

How many kids did Dixie dress?

I heard that the 2-2 game between some coaches prior to the start which featured J-Lo flinging some sweet balls was more of a game.

 

How many kids did Dixie dress?

 

At first glance I thought you said sweat balls.:confused::idunno::lol:

W

I heard that the 2-2 game between some coaches prior to the start which featured J-Lo flinging some sweet balls was more of a game.

 

How many kids did Dixie dress?

 

I said the same thing with their numbers. I bet my 7-8 Red team dresses more. They had no more than 25

I heard that the 2-2 game between some coaches prior to the start which featured J-Lo flinging some sweet balls was more of a game.

 

How many kids did Dixie dress?

 

Birds looked good, although there were more than a couple starters that did not see much playing time due to some nagging injuries. Just plug in another part and keep on rolling. Dixie really struggled. Seemed to me that Dixie may have had 30 total kids....Not many on the sideline. Based on the size of that school, would have expected more.

Birds looked good, although there were more than a couple starters that did not see much playing time due to some nagging injuries. Just plug in another part and keep on rolling. Dixie really struggled. Seemed to me that Dixie may have had 30 total kids....Not many on the sideline. Based on the size of that school, would have expected more.

 

One more thing.....Next week should be a good one!! Hopefully all of the starters will be back....Go Birds....Beat Colonels!!

At first glance I thought you said sweat balls.:confused::idunno::lol:

 

or Salty...LOL

One more thing.....Next week should be a good one!! Hopefully all of the starters will be back....Go Birds....Beat Colonels!!

 

AGAIN. Go Birds 23n13

I heard that the 2-2 game between some coaches prior to the start which featured J-Lo flinging some sweet balls was more of a game.

 

How many kids did Dixie dress?[/QUOTE]

 

Wondered the same thing myself, and during the 4th quarter, with 11 players on the field, I counted 13 active players on the sidelines. Also looked to be 4 or 5 players in street clothes and jerseys with injury, so they have somewhere in the 30 range.

Although I haven't counted them on the sideline, it seems there's around 40-45.

How many on the Bluebirds freshman team?

 

Last number I heard was in the 42-44 range.

Man oh man...what a difference 2 years makes. I believe the Birds received a similar smackdown from the Dixie (Freshmen) 2 years ago in Ft Thomas.

I don't think this year's team has won a game yet....I heard it's not pretty.

I was told by a Dixie Freshman coach that they have 25 kids.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.