Fresno St. 28 Cincinnati 14

malachicrunch

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! The wheels really came off with about 5 minutes left in the first half. Should have been 21-0 at half, but the Cats let them back in the game and it snowballed from there. Going to be a loooong week of practice up in Clifton

Very disappointed the way UC lost last night. It was almost as if they gave up.

One thing I don't think they did enough of was get Ben Guidugli more involved with the passing game.

I also think Collaros tried to do too much instead of just getting rid of the ball. The huge loss on 3rd down really set them back and killed any momentum they had when up 14-0.

I just hope Cincy gives Jones some time. Expecting the same results as Kelly had would be crazy IMO. Like him or not BK seems to be one of the best coaches going, Jones is in a terrible position having to follow him. I think UC played above their abilities over the last year years because of BK.

I just hope Cincy gives Jones some time. Expecting the same results as Kelly had would be crazy IMO. Like him or not BK seems to be one of the best coaches going, Jones is in a terrible position having to follow him. I think UC played above their abilities over the last year years because of BK.

Yeah I feel ya, Kelly is legit. Everyone already has an idea how good he is but once the Irish are turned around here in a couple of years people are really going to see BK's worth.

Jones followed him just fine at CMU, and will do so at UC once he gets in a groove. As long as they get the O Line issues fixed and stay relatively healthy, this team will be right there competing for a Big East title in November. Injuries are the major concern because while BK left a lot of talent at the front of the roster, the depth is non existent at almost all positions. For all the great things BK brings to the table as a coach, he did not recruit at a very high level top to bottom. That is something Jones and his staff will need time to get back in line...

Jones followed him just fine at CMU, and will do so at UC once he gets in a groove. As long as they get the O Line issues fixed and stay relatively healthy, this team will be right there competing for a Big East title in November. Injuries are the major concern because while BK left a lot of talent at the front of the roster, the depth is non existent at almost all positions. For all the great things BK brings to the table as a coach, he did not recruit at a very high level top to bottom. That is something Jones and his staff will need time to get back in line...

Did Dantonio do a better job of this?

Do you think Dantonio would have enjoyed the same success as BK had he stayed. Personally I liked Dantonio more than BK.

No chance. He is a middle of the road coach that got the program to the best level he was going to reach. Good for the program while he was here, but moved on at the right time for UC. BK is a snake in the grass, but the guy flat out knows how to win at a high level...