Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Cuts...

Featured Replies

Not so sure I'd be too excited about Nelson. He's not been very good.

 

Especially for David Jones, he's a better tackling corner than Nelson is at safety....

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bengals have got Nelson! I can't believe the Bengals cut Coffman!

 

I hope Coffman makes it to the practice squad.

I hope Coffman makes it to the practice squad.

 

I think Dallas will pick him up and he turns out to be a stud!

Matt Jones should have beat out Jerome Simpson. Thats really all I have to say about the cuts.

Kinda agree, maybe it was a character issue......:D

What does it look like for rookie FB, Joe Tronzo, a UL and St X product?

  • Author
Matt Jones should have beat out Jerome Simpson. Thats really all I have to say about the cuts.

 

Not even close.

What does it look like for rookie FB, Joe Tronzo, a UL and St X product?

 

Dan Coats

You have to be excited about getting Nelson when you read that his pass coverage is suspect and his ability to tackle is not very good.

 

I'm pumped.

Bengals cut Sullivan and pick QB Dan LeFevour! I think he will be the future starter!

The Bengals put Coffman on the practice squad.

What does it look like for rookie FB, Joe Tronzo, a UL and St X product?

 

Practice squad...

What does it look like for rookie FB, Joe Tronzo, a UL and St X product?

 

Bengals put him on the practice squad.

You have to be excited about getting Nelson when you read that his pass coverage is suspect and his ability to tackle is not very good.

 

I'm pumped.

 

Nelson his rookie year when he had his best year, was used mainly at safety the whole time. The last two years they been using him as a corner some, and even started him some at corner. So yes his coverage skills at corner may not be that good, however he will be only a safety here, which is where he is best suited at. I like the move, especially since David Jones probably would not have played much anyways.

Matt Jones should have beat out Jerome Simpson. Thats really all I have to say about the cuts.

 

Are you serious? Why? I was a fan of them picking up Jones in the offseason, but he really didn't show anything. Simpson showed somethings FINALLY, and he did it with having two bad QB's throwing him the ball this preseason.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.