Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Cuts...

Featured Replies

Mike Nugent beats out Dave Rayner.

Dez Briscoe and Matt Jones have both been released.

 

Jones will likely make it through waivers and be on the practice team but someone will pick up Briscoe.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mike Nugent beats out Dave Rayner.

Dez Briscoe and Matt Jones have both been released.

 

Jones will likely make it through waivers and be on the practice team but someone will pick up Briscoe.

 

I am pretty sure Jones won't be aloud on the practice squad.

  • Author
I am pretty sure Jones won't be aloud on the practice squad.

Why?

  • Author

So far...

WR Dez Briscoe, WR Matt Jones, K Dave Rayner, S Kyries Hebert, RB James Johnson

Why?

 

Pretty sure he is not eligible for the practice squad.

  • Author
Pretty sure he is not eligible for the practice squad.

 

I see, I wasn't aware of that, do you know why?

I see, I wasn't aware of that, do you know why?

 

After a little research, if you spend a certain amount of time on a teams active roster then you can't go back to the practice squad.

Practice squad players cannot have played more than nine regular season games or been on the active roster for an entire year, nor can players be allowed to spend more than two seasons on the same team's squad unless that team's active roster never dips below 53 players.

Hebert? He's the special teams captain and gets cut.

I'd be all for the Bengals picking up Leinart .

I'd be all for the Bengals picking up Leinart .

 

That would be an upgrade for sure.

I read a rumor that the Bengals are trying to trade for Reggie Nelson.

Bengals have got Nelson! I can't believe the Bengals cut Coffman!

Not so sure I'd be too excited about Nelson. He's not been very good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.