Yesterday 07:21 PM #7

Show Stopper

* View Profile

* View Forum Posts

* Private Message

* Send Email

JV Player

Aug 2010

48-7 won't happen CoopJag. Cooper is still a budding program and they aren't ready to put that type of beatdown on any 5A school, even Scott. Maybe in a year or two, yes. This year? No.

I think CoopJag nailed this one. Scott scored on the Jag's reserves towards the end of the 3rd. Sorry to say but it will be a long season for Scott. A lot of injured kids on the sidelines.

Wow...not surprised Cooper won, but definetly surprised by the margin.

Any numbers for Bradley? I'd assume he did what he wanted tonight.

Next week's game against Holmes should give us a better idea of where this Cooper program truly is.

Scott needs to look at how they are running things there. You need to run an offense that fits the players you have. The program was heading in the right direction a few years ago and then gets a new coach and goes down hill. And thats nothing against Coach Campbell at all he is a good coach but you can't just run anything you want. Fit your offense and defense to the skill level of the guys you have out there. Just my opinion keep fighting Eagles.

Wow...not surprised Cooper won, but definetly surprised by the margin.

Any numbers for Bradley? I'd assume he did what he wanted tonight.

Next week's game against Holmes should give us a better idea of where this Cooper program truly is.

Turnovers killed Scott. They had 6 unforced T.O.'s giving Cooper alot of short field opportunities.

Not sure the numbers on Bradley. He had a bunch of short TD's, but I'd be surprised if he rushed for over 100 yards. Tyler Morris was the best player on the field. The kid is a very good football player and only a sophomore.