Bellevue vs. Newport Central Catholic

Guest Bluto

Now thats a great field to play on right there. It makes since to get some use out of the field anyway. Great facility to play in growing up in the early 90's. I think NCC likes our field beacuse they had so many touchdowns on it through the years.

:lol:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're like the guy in the FedEx commercial....You're always wrong...how are you always wrong?...let's review the facts....

1. You thought Beechwood would beat Bellevue...if I remember correctly

2. You thought NCC would win by 3 TD's in the first game and only a cheap TD by the JV would make it that close....it was 6-0 with a minute left.

3. You thought Bellevue could not hang with NCC

4. You said there would be 3 or 4 personal fouls late in the game...was there?

5. You said Cov Cath would beat Highland...if I'm not mistaken

6. AND you get fringe benefits, not FRENCH benefits.You're quite and expert. :thumb:

:lol:

6. AND you get fringe benefits, not FRENCH benefits.You're quite and expert

That was a quote of all quote's for me. But hey my cousin fly's over to paris to get her French Fries and French onion dip. So maybe they can get together or something.

You're like the guy in the FedEx commercial....You're always wrong...how are you always wrong?...let's review the facts....

2. You thought NCC would win by 3 TD's in the first game and only a cheap TD by the JV would make it that close....it was 6-0 with a minute left.

6. AND you get fringe benefits, not FRENCH benefits.

You're quite and expert. :thumb:

Ouch that hurt

I picked CovCath

I always pick Beechwood besides when they play NewCath

I picked by 2 or 3 TD's that was right I don't care how they scored or when they scored the Breds won by 2tds

On a dry field this week I don't think Bellevue will hang long with the Breds I already said it will be close for awhile

They did get a personal foul called sorry for guessing a few to many. I remember some Bellevue fan claiming they would get any and laughed at me but it happened so I was right.

I think come the Bellevue NewCath game I did pretty well don't you? Oh well it's all good fun. I am looking forward to this game. As far as the game goes with the season on the line do you all think Bellevue is going to try to make it the "Adams show" or do as they did in the regular season game and get a few touches to some other guys? Oh well I will see you all this weekend. GO BREDS!!

6. AND you get fringe benefits, not FRENCH benefits.

You're quite and expert. :thumb:

:laugh: Haha your the man!!! :ylsuper:

Ouch that hurt

I picked CovCath

I always pick Beechwood besides when they play NewCath

I picked by 2 or 3 TD's that was right I don't care how they scored or when they scored the Breds won by 2tds

On a dry field this week I don't think Bellevue will hang long with the Breds I already said it will be close for awhile

They did get a personal foul called sorry for guessing a few to many. I remember some Bellevue fan claiming they would get any and laughed at me but it happened so I was right.

I think come the Bellevue NewCath game I did pretty well don't you? Oh well it's all good fun. I am looking forward to this game. As far as the game goes with the season on the line do you all think Bellevue is going to try to make it the "Adams show" or do as they did in the regular season game and get a few touches to some other guys? Oh well I will see you all this weekend. GO BREDS!!

Sammy scored the 2nd TD,so it was not the JV.

What is Vickers?? He is a speed back. Again...he had 126 yards rushing in the SAME EXACT CONDITIONS. Adams ran for 42 yards!! Please stop making excuses for Adams.

A dry field and fast track bodes well for NCC. They will be able to balance the run and pass very effectively. Tiger supporters are dancing in the streets because they enjoyed one effective passing attack against Raceland. By the way what were the passing stats for that game?? I might be going out on a limb here, but I believe NCC's defense is a little bit better than the Ram defense ;)

In very poor field conditions you only saw half of the Thoroughbred attack, and no hurry-up offense. The Breds are peaking at the right time. I expect Bellevue to play a hard fought game, and to score some points, but NCC will win this game by two + touchdowns.

I wish both teams well, and look forward to the exciting atmosphere Friday night.