Bellevue vs. Newport Central Catholic

Guest Bluto

I know Bellevue is the underdog, but like I stated above if they can pass the ball like they did against Raceland then this is a different ball game. Against Raceland Bellevue's QB was throwing the ball really really well. He was throwing deep and for short strikes that were perfect passes. I guess they were holding out until the playoffs. I really didn't understand during the game how he could come out all the sudden and throw the ball the way he did. What does all this mean? It means that NCC will not be able to stack the box. It opens up the run and makes the run that more dangerous. If NCC doesn't respect the pass then they will pay for it.

Maybe he was throwing like that because he faced an inferior defense. :confused:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I call this game just like everything I said about the last game was right? Ok why not. Bellevue will be in it early. Adams will make 1 big play for a TD. Newcath will throw all over the place. The Breds win be at leats 3 td, and yes I am telling you now the Tigers will get a personal foul called late in the game just like they always do. There it is kid I will be correct again!! Go Breds!!

Dale and Bob are not best friends either. I know the Breds had a game there a few years back but the "friendship" of there two coaches IMO has gone down hill even more over the past year or so

Ah yes, but nobody likes Dale/HHS, besides us. I just don't see why you take two teams that are 2 miles apart from each other and 2 miles or less from a school with field turf, 10 miles away for a game. Just doesn't make sense, although that's nothing new.

Ah yes, but nobody likes Dale/HHS, besides us. I just don't see why you take two teams that are 2 miles apart from each other and 2 miles or less from a school with field turf, 10 miles away for a game. Just doesn't make sense, although that's nothing new.

The people in charge of the field at Highlands have to charge a set amount which I'm pretty sure would be more than it is to play at CovCath or what it was to play at Holmes. I believe the figure was $2200 for the Newport/Lloyd game. And NCC has never played a home game at Highlands. When they played Beechwood there a few years ago it was Beechwood's home game and it was moved because Beechwood's grass field got tore up by Thomas More and never recovered.

The people in charge of the field at Highlands have to charge a set amount which I'm pretty sure would be more than it is to play at CovCath or what it was to play at Holmes. I believe the figure was $2200 for the Newport/Lloyd game. And NCC has never played a home game at Highlands. When they played Beechwood there a few years ago it was Beechwood's home game and it was moved because Beechwood's grass field got tore up by Thomas More and never recovered.

I'm pretty sure they'll have to pay at CCH. No way CCH takes a loss by paying water/electric etc. but most of all the clean up crew. If they do charge them, it will come directly out of their gate, which now affects Bellevue. Go to B-Town and play for free. It's a stones throw from their "home field" anyway. :D