Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County at Corbin

Who wins? 57 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle County is 2-0 with wins against Johnson Central(36-29) and Franklin County(51-20).

 

Corbin is 1-0 and got off on the right foot by beating Harlan(52-14).

 

So who wins? Why?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin is clearly the underdog in this battle. I'm hoping the Hounds can keep it close and pull the upset. Why? The only reason being it's at Corbon and I want them to win! lol

From what I remember from last year, parking was a big issue. With Boyle playing the second game, it should be even a bigger one this year. Any suggestions from the locals?

Boyle Co. in a close one. They will pull away in the 4th.

Game will not be close. Corbin is very young and down compared to years past. Lots of holes to be filled. B

 

Boyle will roll.

 

BC 49

Corbin 7

  • Author

I'm going to have to say Boyle County by alot. I could see the Rebels pitching a shutout. Either way they win big.

Rebels over the Hounds.

 

42-0.

I hope that the D shows up and prevents the big plays this week. A shut out would be great.

Corbin has a lot of big play potential with Taylor and Foley and a surprisingly nice line although they are smaller. However, Boyle is a different animal this year and is the home of one of the best linebackers in America. I could see Corbin sneaking up and getting a big play or 3 but I don't think they have enough firepower to knock off the Rebels. If it were last year, I would pick the Hounds but this year, I'm unfortunately going with the Rebels over my Redhounds.

 

Boyle 42

Corbin 17

Corbin has a lot of big play potential with Taylor and Foley and a surprisingly nice line although they are smaller. However, Boyle is a different animal this year and is the home of one of the best linebackers in America. I could see Corbin sneaking up and getting a big play or 3 but I don't think they have enough firepower to knock off the Rebels. If it were last year, I would pick the Hounds but this year, I'm unfortunately going with the Rebels over my Redhounds.

 

Boyle 42

Corbin 17

 

Really? We were way better last year. I know you had the stud running back last year but that Boyle team was a whole different animal. I am interested in knowing why you'd pick Corbin last year. Just blind loyalty maybe? I watched Corbin play Danville last year and I just don't see it but you may have some info I am not aware of. Do tell.

 

This year, if Corbin has any kind of passing game they can score around 20 points. How is Corbin's defense? I expect our offense to put up around 35+ points on Saturday. I'd love to see our defense shut them out and I believe a year ago this weekend our defense recorded it's first shutout of the season. I'd love to see history repeat itself but I think Corbin will put at least a td or two on the board.

  • Author
Corbin has a lot of big play potential with Taylor and Foley and a surprisingly nice line although they are smaller. However, Boyle is a different animal this year and is the home of one of the best linebackers in America. I could see Corbin sneaking up and getting a big play or 3 but I don't think they have enough firepower to knock off the Rebels. If it were last year, I would pick the Hounds but this year, I'm unfortunately going with the Rebels over my Redhounds.

Boyle 42

Corbin 17

 

Yeah, I don't understand why. I do understand your loyalty to Corbin but from a realistic point of view Boyle County would have dominated the game winning by several touchdown's. However, this is not last year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.