Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyle Wiltjer to Kentucky?

Featured Replies

The kid's on TV now. First I've ever seen him. Within 1 minute of watching him, he hit a contested '3' & a sweet fade-away from the baseline. Kid can stroke it, but his handles aren't the greatest from what little I've seen.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wiltjer confirms he's a Cat!

Edited by Randy Parker
spelling

Just made it official. Wiltjer is a Wildcat...

Last years team being unable to shoot the three is going to haunt Cal forever, he is getting some guys that can hit it from every position.

A major coach told Evan Daniels, concerning UK's recruiting: "Nuclear bombs compared to rifles for everyone else." :ylsuper:

Goodman says (and Twitter somewhat confirms) Terrence Jones had a big hand in landing Wiltjer.

4 of the top 25 in the 11 class.

Unreal.

This seemingly came out of the blue. I will take it.

I guess that mean Behanan will not be on board.

I think Q. Miller is out since they took Davis. Not sure that UK pursues Behanan with all the forwards they have gotten. If they look for a 2 guard to end this class, I think they would look hard at the Lacey kid from Alabama.

Unreal.

This seemingly came out of the blue. I will take it.

I guess that mean Behanan will not be on board.

I think Q. Miller is out since they took Davis. Not sure that UK pursues Behanan with all the forwards they have gotten. If they look for a 2 guard to end this class, I think they would look hard at the Lacey kid from Alabama.

 

I agree on all accounts. I think Wiltjer may have jumped on UK so quick because he knew how Behanan felt about them, I mean this did come just days after he got the offer. Personally I prefer Wiltjer to Behanan anyday of the week. He gives you so much more in terms of value I believe, and will stay around likely just as long. I would also prefer Davis to Q, as good as Q is, Davis is still developing his game and growing into his newly formed 6'10'' body. If they cannot lure Nash into the mix, I look for Lacey to be the guy to bring in some more shooting ability.

 

My dream scenario would be to have Knight stay, and play the two next year for this team. A boy can dream huh?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.