August 29, 201016 yr Nash is 100% not going to UK. I don't see how anyone can say someone is 100% not going to UK when they are still undecided and they have UK on the list. If a scholarship were to come open late in the recruiting period and Nash was still on the board, I think there would be a good chance, especially with the way this class is going. If a scholarship does come open then I think it will be down to Nash, Lacey, and perhaps Wroten Jr. Depending on who stays it may go on a true big like Amir Williams or Johnny O'. It's going to be a long wait and see until late spring to finish up this class, if it even gets finished up.
August 29, 201016 yr This guy is only top 20? Coach Cal is sliding a little bit can't he do any better than that? Seems like he'll be a good pick up for the Cats.
August 29, 201016 yr I thought Nash cut us from his list. Everyone pretty much assumes it's Baylor, right?
August 29, 201016 yr Nash is 100% not going to UK. I thought Nash cut us from his list. Everyone pretty much assumes it's Baylor, right? Kentucky is still listed. Even though Baylor would be considered the leader and most feel he may end up there, again I have no idea how anyone can doubt John Calipari enough to say a guy with Kentucky on their list is 100% not going to Kentucky, especially after the summer Calipari has had. Like I said, if it gets crunch time in the late signing period, Kentucky has another scholly come open, Cal is still looking for another wing and Nash is on the board, I'm not sure I would want to bet against that. Especially say its 100% not going to happen. Is it the most likely thing to happen, no not at all, but I will never say a guy with UK on their list is 100% not coming until they sign the dotted line elsewhere. Well with Calipari around anyway.
August 29, 201016 yr Kentucky is not on Nash's list. Again, he is 100% not going to UK. http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=3433788 http://rivals.yahoo.com/basketballrecruiting/basketball/recruiting/player-LeBryan-Nash-68656;_ylt=ApwXzI1bwEE8zBjsEhnpEizVO5B4?colleges=show#college_choices
August 29, 201016 yr http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/08/25/nash-down-to-3-will-announce-oct-21/ C'mon man I don't make this stuff up :lol:
August 29, 201016 yr http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/08/25/nash-down-to-3-will-announce-oct-21/ C'mon man I don't make this stuff up :lol: Hahaha, my bad, I worked late Wednesday and Thursday and hadn't read that anywhere. I still thought he was waiting until Spring to announce. So much for that, I guess it looks like it will be somebody like Trevor Lacey or similar if theres another spot that needs to be filled.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.