Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA puts Morehead St. on probation

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did they do something "illegal" to get Kenneth Faried?

Again I say, Morehead has boosters?

No, it has nothing to do with Kenneth Faried.

No, it has nothing to do with Kenneth Faried.

 

But then why are they not allowed to recruit in his area of New Jersey?

But then why are they not allowed to recruit in his area of New Jersey?

At the school he went to :lol:

At the school he went to :lol:

 

I assumed, but wasn't sure.

I think they also had another guy from there which Faried played which had interest in Morehead at one point.

At the school he went to :lol:

 

It has zero to do with Faried.

Well, once again, Wireman with veiled replies so that folks out here in BGP land think he's connected. Who are you waiting on now to give you clearance to spill the beans? The act is tired frankly.

It has zero to do with Faried.

I read something about that in post 4.

I'll see what I can pick up. I probably won't get much though.

The story isn't reall that big it's actually quite dumb. I knew they were investigating when I was working there back in 2008 and 2009. Athletic dept knew something would happen just not the extent. I can't think of the players name but it involves a person who graduated from MSU that many didn't consider a "booster". I'd tell the story but I haven't talked with the people I worked for on campus to get the update on it all. If no one posts the story you can pm me and I'll give it to ya.

 

 

Plus I don't have really any kind of sources on anything unless it deals with MSU then I'm pretty connected. It pays off to work on campus in high end departments when you're attending college.

Well, once again, Wireman with veiled replies so that folks out here in BGP land think he's connected. Who are you waiting on now to give you clearance to spill the beans? The act is tired frankly.

 

:lol: :rolleyes:

Plus I don't have really any kind of sources on anything unless it deals with MSU then I'm pretty connected. It pays off to work on campus in high end departments when you're attending college.

 

I concur lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.