Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Franklin County predictions

Who wins? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      92%
    • Franklin County
      7%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle County is coming off a huge win over Johnson Central 36-29. Franklin County had their way with a weak Atherton team in which they won 75-7. Both teams started the season off on the right foot. So who wins? Why?

 

The game is Saturday at Danville Admiral stadium. Kickoff is 6:00 P.M.

Boyle County wins.

 

Why?

 

Because they are the better team.:thumb:

 

 

WhoYaWith!?!?!?!?!

I'd say the defense is getting an ear full this week. With Franklin scoring in the 70's last week and JC running outside last week, I'm sure French will have them firing on all cylinders against Franklin County.

Don't think FC will be putting up 75 points this week, I think FC can score but I see Boyle being to strong and to talented to give up very much. 35-14 Boyle.

  • Author
Boyle County wins.

 

Why?

 

Because they are the better team.:thumb:

 

 

WhoYaWith!?!?!?!?!

 

That's really about all you can say. Boyle County is the better team and I wouldn't be suprised if Franklin County doesn't score. I could see a running clock.

That's really about all you can say. Boyle County is the better team and I wouldn't be suprised if Franklin County doesn't score. I could see a running clock.

 

My feelings exactly. I am ready for Saturday.:thumb:

I am a fan of all the Frankfort teams, I wish them old flyers the best........But this reminds me of what

Used to be a song in the 80's had some words, something like this: Back to life.....back to reality!

FC will be singing this late friday night!

I am a fan of all the Frankfort teams, I wish them old flyers the best........But this reminds me of what

Used to be a song in the 80's had some words, something like this: Back to life.....back to reality!

FC will be singing this late friday night!

 

I know that song...:laugh:

 

Boyle co. wins big.

Pre Game newspaper article from the Advocate Messenger.

 

http://www.amnews.com/stories/2010/08/26/spo.834611.sto

 

Unfortunately Boyle won't have to worry about Aaron Lackey as he stated in the article. He has been out since before the 1st scrimmage with a broken leg. Franklin lost a good one for the year. Get well soon Aaron.

Doesn't sound like Coach French is to happy with the Defense at this point.

 

Last week was not the secondary's brightest moment.

Last week was not the secondary's brightest moment.

 

Not at all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.