Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood Vs LCA

Featured Replies

Beechwood knows what to do when it's crunch-time. The defending state champs advance here to the region final, 28-21.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 119
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood-27

LCA-10

Good luck to Beechwood.

You might want to revise LCA's score. Their FG kicker is only good from the 3-yard-line (that's the extra point line, for those of you from Rio Linda).

Beechwood-27

LCA-10

Good luck to Beechwood.

You might want to revise LCA's score. Their FG kicker is only good from the 3-yard-line (that's the extra point line, for those of you from Rio Linda). :D

I've seen both teams play this year and without a doubt Beechwood is head and shoulders better than LCA. They talk about Northern Kentucky dominance and the last two years have made a believer out of me. They have all the components that make high school football special. People have been saying all year long on here Beechwood is down this and that, shoot till someone beats them they are defending champs and they dont look to weak to me.

Beechwood-35

LCA-14

I've seen both teams play this year and without a doubt Beechwood is head and shoulders better than LCA. They talk about Northern Kentucky dominance and the last two years have made a believer out of me. They have all the components that make high school football special. People have been saying all year long on here Beechwood is down this and that, shoot till someone beats them they are defending champs and they dont look to weak to me.

Beechwood-35

LCA-14

 

 

BELLEVUE did beat them 27-21! :)

NOW what do you say?

I've been really impressed with the improvement of Henderson. The kid has speed and moves. If LCA can get the ball to him, it will be a long night for the Beechwood cornerbacks. I haven't seen anyone all year cover him effectively.

I've been really impressed with the improvement of Henderson. The kid has speed and moves. If LCA can get the ball to him, it will be a long night for the Beechwood cornerbacks. I haven't seen anyone all year cover him effectively.

 

I havent seen them play, is LCa more of a passing team than a running team or a little bit of both?

 

Can Lca stop the run well?

LCA with an upset!

 

Would it be an upset? In seeding it would not be. But then you have the NKY dominance aspect.

I havent seen them play, is LCa more of a passing team than a running team or a little bit of both?

 

Can Lca stop the run well?

 

LCA does both. They have GREAT athletes running the ball (#13, #2, #40 and #7) and catching the ball (#1, #22 and #2). Tough to stop everybody.

BELLEVUE did beat them 27-21! :)

NOW what do you say?

 

 

Still the same thing I saw LCA play Fairview and I saw Beechwood play Fairview and IMO Beechwood is a better all around ball club.

 

Now honestly I dont care who wins best of luck to both teams. :ylsuper:

Still the same thing I saw LCA play Fairview and I saw Beechwood play Fairview and IMO Beechwood is a better all around ball club.

 

Now honestly I dont care who wins best of luck to both teams. :ylsuper:

 

The team that showed up to play Beechwood Friday was not the same Fairview team that played LCA the previous week.

 

Also, keep in mind that when comparing scores, that Fairview-LCA is a rivalry since LCA had never beat them and had never won a district championship. The game was also at Fairview as opposed to Friday's game at Beechwood.

 

I think that on paper (comparing scores) this looks like it may be a lop-sided game to Beechwood. But on the field, it is going to be close.

It ALL depends on which LCA team shows up. The LCA team that blew away South Oldham 49-6 or the slow starter (like the last few weeks). If LCA comes out flat and doesn't start playing till midway through the second quarter the game will already be over. BUT, if LCA comes out hot then they are going to give Beechwood all they want. Game could go either way. The one factor in the game is Beechwoods experience (playoff).

BELLEVUE did beat them 27-21! :)

NOW what do you say?

 

 

They did beat them but if they get a chance to play again next week that won't happen.

They did beat them but if they get a chance to play again next week that won't happen.

So, in other words, Beechwood wasn't really trying the first time?! :rolleyes:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.