Kentucky - Over/Under 6 wins

bugatti

How many wins for the Wildcats  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins for the Wildcats

Because his play-calling was so bad when UK actually had a QB. Sure he didn't give the ball to Cobb at the end of the UT game but other than that I think he's proven to be a more than capable play caller.

I should not have said bad, but rather questionable.

Oh yeah HT...we got our UK - Ole Miss tx in the mail yesterday. Section "S" row 56.

Good deal, hopefully you don't have hand wrote in seat numbers. Something went up with the printer here and a lot of season ticket holders were fuming when their tickets arrived with hand wrote section and seat numbers on them.

Over with 8 wins and number 9 coming in another bowl. Cats are going to better than most expect.

That is not the impression I am getting. I get the feeling most feel less than 7 or 8 wins will be a disappointment. As evident by the results of this poll.

That is not the impression I am getting. I get the feeling most feel less than 7 or 8 wins will be a disappointment. As evident by the results of this poll.

I agree. I'm a little surprised by that. I'll be very happy if they go 7-5 and get to a bowl game. Anything more than that is a bonus to me. This season, I just want Joker to keep the winning seasons going. My biggest fear is a 4-8 season that sets us back and kills all the momentum Brooks has built over the past few years.

• 3 months later...