Kentucky - Over/Under 6 wins

bugatti

How many wins for the Wildcats  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins for the Wildcats

I hope I am wrong, but I am not seeing all of this potential I keep hearing about on here. The rest of the SEC is down, but I do not feel UK has made enough strides in talent to compete at a much higher level. The offense has 2 play-makers. The defense is normally like warm butter. New coach with bad play calling history.

I'm more inclined to go with HT271, but since we have to make a stand, I'm standing on the over.

I think playcallers rise and fall with their players. Joker was a great playcaller when Woodson was throwing the ball to Burton, Tamme, and Johnson. Not so much with Hartline at QB and only one good receiving option in Cobb. I don't have any issues with Joker. I still question his decision(s) to pull Cobb in crucial late game situations last season. Generally speaking though, I like what he does.

The question for me is how he handles being the head honcho. I think it's really important that UK win at least 6 and return to a bowl game. We need to maintain the momentum Brooks started.

I hope I am wrong, but I am not seeing all of this potential I keep hearing about on here. The rest of the SEC is down, but I do not feel UK has made enough strides in talent to compete at a much higher level. The offense has 2 play-makers. The defense is normally like warm butter. New coach with bad play calling history.

Because his play-calling was so bad when UK actually had a QB. Sure he didn't give the ball to Cobb at the end of the UT game but other than that I think he's proven to be a more than capable play caller.