Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 6)

Featured Replies

The Reds back to 16 games over .500 as they get ready to leave on a huge 9 game road trip. Any predictions on how the Reds fare on their first west coast trip of the year? It will be 3 in Arizona, 3 in Los Angeles and 3 in San Franciso.

  • Replies 980
  • Views 82.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
GT beat you

 

 

Really? Where?

GT beat you

 

I get the thread up first after a 3-0 weekend and he deletes it... :irked:

He has access to too many buttons.

  • Author
I get the thread up first after a 3-0 weekend and he deletes it... :irked:

 

 

The other thread wasn't closed yet, and you had been banned from starting one at the beginning of the week. :sssh::lol:

I think they should definitely win the series against the Diamondbacks...no excuses.

P.S. I fell asleep probably three different time listening to those two guys announce the game.

The other thread wasn't closed yet, and you had been banned from starting one at the beginning of the week. :sssh::lol:

 

If they tank out west, it's on you... :irked:

  • Author
If they tank out west, it's on you... :irked:

 

 

I feel good about the Arizona series. We can always bring the Cardinal fans back into the thead midweek, and close it if we need too. :lol: The Dodgers series worries me though. I'll let you start the thread next week when they open up with 3 against the Giants. :lol:

Cordero has yet to walk anyone in (2nd Half, Week 6).

P.S. I fell asleep probably three different time listening to those two guys announce the game.

 

Same here I finally called it quits and went into a full fledged nap. :lol:

I'd be happy with a 6-3 roadtrip but I have a feeling they're going to go 5-4 or 4-5...Reds simply don't play well out west.

Gomes has 1 RBI this month and has been pretty bad if LF, need to give him some time on the bench.

That sleeping giant BP woke up went back to sleep pretty fast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.