Who is in your top 10 for next season?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lists so far. Scott Co. is below a top 5 team IMO and with the departure for Lex. Cath, they may be outside also. Could just put the 7th region and GRC

Scott County will be right back in the hunt. Dakari Johnson is rumored to go to Scott Co. as well as Jay Johnson from Woodford. If the rumors are true, Scott Co is a top five team.

Lets dont leave out a very good Paducah Tilghman team. Eastern and J-Town are in classes by themselves. This is what makes basketball so great in our state! Christian County has the second best player in the state and is very good as well. Clark county seems to always be in the top 10 but they never seem to get by Mason County.

1. Eastern

2. Clarke Co

3. J Town

4. Christian Co

[B]5. Trinity

6. Ballard[/b]

7. Scott Co.

8. Lex Cath

9. Warren Central

10. Knott County Central

Trinity is a bit of an unknown. They lost major contribtuors with Sewell(DI), Epley(DIII) and Corbett(DIII) alll going on to play at the next level.

I look for them to be at the top of the 2012 rankings but I'm not sure they willl be top ten this season.

Ballard also lost a ton and I'm not sure they willl be top 10.

I would add Seneca as the other 7th region team in the top ten.

Trinity is a bit of an unknown. They lost major contribtuors with Sewell(DI), Epley(DIII) and Corbett(DIII) alll going on to play at the next level.

I look for them to be at the top of the 2012 rankings but I'm not sure they willl be top ten this season.

Ballard also lost a ton and I'm not sure they willl be top 10.

I would add Seneca as the other 7th region team in the top ten.

Forgot all about Seneca...they should be tough again this year with the return of Shaw and Stone.

1.Eastern

2. J-TOWN

3. GRC

4. Warren Central

5. Mason Co.

6. Christian Co.

7. Tates Creek

8. Highlands

9. Lex. Catholic

10. Scott Co.

Highlands??? Don't know if any team in Northern Kentucky is going to be worthy of top 10 consideration for next season and Highlands graduated a whole bunch of seniors???

Edited by 4pointplay
spelling