Fern Creek 21 Ryle 20

cshs81

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders...you put together a very good season. All of you worked long and hard and gave 110%. Sometimes in life you suffer adversity. The way you've handled yourselves the past couple weeks with class, dignity and sportsmanship shows your true character. This coaching staff have helped us parents turn our sons into fine young man and as a fan and parent I want to take this opportunity to say, "We're proud of all of you!"

Ryle had a good season..the coaches messed this one up. A change in QB in playoff's - might have been a good move a couple of weeks ago - but coming into a playoff game ?? you have to question that call, if not only for the morale of the team. I personally know that was a real blow to their team spirit. I do have to say the players NEVER gave up and tried beyond anyones wildest dreams to over come this. Hats off the # 10, he did a great job - I am sure he would have liked it to be under different conditions. He will be one to watch in the future. Good Luck to all the seniors - you have been fun to watch.

What happened to Ryle?

No surprise in this game. Ryle has won one playoff game that I can ever remember. A home win over Ballard followed by yet another blowout loss to the Rocks. So this game was business as usual. Until Ryle steps up and does something in the playoffs, when it really counts, they will continue to be doubted.