Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fern Creek 21 Ryle 20

Featured Replies

  • Author
What was up with Brady not starting at QB? I know he has had some tough games but to change in the first round of the playoffs seems strange. After all he did lead them to all of their victories and he appeared to be a good leader on the field. I was impressed with him tongiht playing WR and being a real teammate. The kid that played QB throws a nice ball but under the pressure of being at home and in the playoffs, was that the smartest move by the staff?

 

Who played qb? #10? I saw him warming up last week and he looked like he can throw a bit. It is a tough time to make the change though.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who played qb? #10? I saw him warming up last week and he looked like he can throw a bit. It is a tough time to make the change though.

 

He did throw a good ball, but I think it is an odd time to make a change too. Anyone have any inside knowledge on this move?

  • Author
He did throw a good ball, but I think it is an odd time to make a change too. Anyone have any inside knowledge on this move?

 

 

I know that I said Ryle needed to be able to pass after watching them against Dixie. I didn't know Coach Warner read BGP.

 

 

Seriously, I would love to hear an explanation.

Tuff loss Raiders. I'm speechless. It ended on a block kick, which I, along with everyone there, thought would be money in the bank with the guy you have. My heart goes out to the Raider nation tonight.

I bet those were chaotic seconds...

 

We've felt that all too many times.

I was in attendance tonight. I thought it was a very exciting game to watch, probably the most exciting I watched all season as far as being a close contested game. As far as the blocked FG being caught passed the LOS and advanced to the endzone, the refs made the right call. He was clearly pass the LOS.

 

My heart goes out to the Seniors at Ryle. Some of those Seniors will probably never play again and I know that's got to be one of the worse ways to go out. Nobody wants that to happen to them in their last game. Great Season though. Good luck to all the Ryle Seniors in their future endeavors.

  • Author

So was the FG blocked because it was low or did they get penetration?

Hard to believe Ryle went from area darling to 1st round loss.

  • Author
Hard to believe Ryle went from area darling to 1st round loss.

 

You aren't kidding. They fell like a rock.

So was the FG blocked because it was low or did they get penetration?

 

 

Penetration everywhere!

Definitely. The snap was good, but total let down on the blocking. You just can't do that in a situation like that. The blew it up right through the middle.

So was the FG blocked because it was low or did they get penetration?

There was a couple of guys who could of blocked it. As for the change of QB, it was a good move if you saw last week's game @ dixie. Tough loss being up 14-0 @ half.

So was the FG blocked because it was low or did they get penetration?

About a 33 yarder from the left hash. The snap and hold were good, Ross Uminger the kicker said he hit it just right, was going high, long and straight through. There was a hard rush, Fern Creek came through, leaped high and still just deflected it.

Fern Creek showed a lot of class, it was a hard fought clean game. Good luck next week, beat Trinity!

You aren't kidding. They fell like a rock.

Seems losing on just a last second FG to an excellent team with a senior QB who will be playing on Saturday next year is far from falling like a rock.

And the only reason FC was 3rd seed, not 2nd is their QB did not play last week.

Good season to Ryle

Im not the pro here but a QB change in the first round of the playoffs? Just though thought of that seems idiotic.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.