Ashland vs. Rockcastle Co. Predictions

Who Wins?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Oh Im sure Larkey will be using last years game as motivation. But Ashland has some motivation too, since Rockcastle was fined by the KHSAA for filming Ashland's play signals in the first round playoff game against PCC last year. I think both sides will want a certain measure of revenge.

That was dirty.....

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Im sure Larkey will be using last years game as motivation. But Ashland has some motivation too, since Rockcastle was fined by the KHSAA for filming Ashland's play signals in the first round playoff game against PCC last year. I think both sides will want a certain measure of revenge.

I never heard about that. But its kinda weird, I mean its not like hand signals are a whisper in the ear. :rolleyes:

When you synch up the hand signals with the game film to find what signal calls what play that can be a pretty effective weapon.

No doubt! But they can be changed and varied every game. I dont see Rocks coaching staff doing this but if they were fined I guess they did. If you are going to figure out hand signals it should be during the game.

Anyone notice why Ashland had negative yards in the 1st half of last year's game? Rockcastle had illegaly taped the film and was fined, and the 2nd half they ran plays in with recievers and had huge success.

I think ROCKs defense would take exception to that. Look at their yearly

stats, they never let people run on them. Arliss Beach even. Like I said signals can and probably should be changed or varied every game.

No doubt! But they can be changed and varied every game. I dont see Rocks coaching staff doing this but if they were fined I guess they did. If you are going to figure out hand signals it should be during the game.

I have been sitting here looking at this post and Rockcastel has never used any hand signals or was fined by the KHSAA. I dare ASHLANDTOMCAT41 to show any proof about Rockcastle being fined and since you won't you need to stop this blatant lie. Heck why don't you call the KHSAA and then post your findings on this site. So why don't you stick to something relevant and not lies.

I think ROCKs defense would take exception to that. Look at their yearly

stats, they never let people run on them. Arliss Beach even. Like I said signals can and probably should be changed or varied every game.

Especially if they are illegally taped!! I don't know that they were (or weren't), but if this is true, I'd say that those are pretty desperate measures...

Frances

I have been sitting here looking at this post and Rockcastel has never used any hand signals or was fined by the KHSAA. I dare ASHLANDTOMCAT41 to show any proof about Rockcastle being fined and since you won't you need to stop this blatant lie. Heck why don't you call the KHSAA and then post your findings on this site. So why don't you stick to something relevant and not lies.

:ylsuper: :madman: :madman: :eek: :eek: :madman: :madman: :ylsuper: