Ashland vs. Rockcastle Co. Predictions

Who Wins?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Yeah I had a little bit of a situation :rolleyes: But I think you and I stand together on who we think is going to win this game and the Region and they wear MAROON. :ylsuper:

One game at a time big fellow!! yes I do think we can, from a total team effort and some hard work and maybe the football bouncing the right way from here on out! :eek: :thumb:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a prediction earlier in the season that no one would score 35 on Ashland this season, and no one has. Rock has a good team, but if Ironton only scores 28 no way Rock scores 34, IMO.

41, Don't think I haven't been watching closely too! :D

You put up a bold statement and they backed it up. Nice prediction on Tomcats nice season. Good luck to them on down the road.

You are right IronCat we does go back aways! and I am glad that you don't disagree with me very much. :D by the way I was a looken for you at the tailgate last friday, I quess you had a date or something.. :eek:

If IronCat misses out on free food then there must have been something really really important for him to do. He never passes on food, especially when it's free. :D:D

If IronCat misses out on free food then there must have been something really really important for him to do. He never passes on food, especially when it's free. :D:D

:lol: :lol: Don't we know this!! I knew something had to be bad wrong! :lol:

Easy Game to call... (coin Flip)

TomFelines 35

space bound projectiles 28

It was close but the 12th man pulls the cats out by one of their nine lives... the rockets fizzle ....

The Sultan ... Dreaming with his eyes open

How come no one has brought up any possible effects from the last playoff game between these 2 teams ?

You think Rock has anything in their craw or that Larkey would bother to use that as motivation?

Woody Jr

Oh Im sure Larkey will be using last years game as motivation. But Ashland has some motivation too, since Rockcastle was fined by the KHSAA for filming Ashland's play signals in the first round playoff game against PCC last year. I think both sides will want a certain measure of revenge.