Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

I think Collie is a much safer pick. I think Knox has alot of potential though and this late in the draft I'll take a chance since I have starting options everywhere.

That is the reason I ultimately went with Collie.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Collie is a much safer pick. I think Knox has alot of potential though and this late in the draft I'll take a chance since I have starting options everywhere.

 

 

I haven't seen one single publication that's predicted Collie to outperform Knox. Anything is possible but I think a potential #1 in Martz's offense should outscore the #4 option from Indy.

9.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

9.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

9.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – Baltimore DEF

 

9.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – OTC until 3:59 PM CST on Sunday

 

9.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

9.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

9.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

9.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

9.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

9.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

9.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

9.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

9.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

9.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

I haven't seen one single publication that's predicted Collie to outperform Knox. Anything is possible but I think a potential #1 in Martz's offense should outscore the #4 option from Indy.

 

True. But, we know exactly what we'll get out of Collie every week. Between the not trusting Knox (I hate 2nd year guys) I could see how someone would take Collie.

 

Actually let's be honest, I'd planned on taking Knox for a while around here and all picks from everyone else in the last round that didn't involve him were great picks IMO :D.

Doesn't look like I'll be making a pick this week either. I'll get a list sent to you tomorrow Godot.

  • Author

9.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

9.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

9.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – Baltimore DEF

9.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Donald Brown IND

 

9.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – OTC until 8:01 PM CST on Today

9.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

9.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

9.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

9.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

9.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

9.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

9.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

9.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

9.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

  • Author
Doesn't look like I'll be making a pick this week either. I'll get a list sent to you tomorrow Godot.
:thumb:

9.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

9.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

9.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – Baltimore DEF

9.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Donald Brown IND

9.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – QB David Garrard JAC

 

9.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – OTC till 10:15 CST Monday.

 

9.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

9.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

9.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

9.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

9.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

9.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

9.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

9.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

There's still a chance I'll get to make my pick!

I have mine ready when it gets to me if my pick isn't taken in the next 2 picks.:sssh::scared: Actually have plan B also .

If Sweet 16 knows MJ is always on here and the other 2 have picks ready. We can move tonight. If Tdouth is ready GT is on here a lot too. I never understand why people aren't ready when it's their pick. I guess it's a pet peeve when it's their turn and they say they'll come back later to make their pick. Why not do the research on the front end and have several guys lined up. I always try to look about 4 picks ahead and know who my next 5-6 guys are. I think our drafts would go faster if people did that.

Glad I could get that off my chest. I now feel like a woman lol.

  • Author
If Sweet 16 knows MJ is always on here and the other 2 have picks ready. We can move tonight. If Tdouth is ready GT is on here a lot too. I never understand why people aren't ready when it's their pick. I guess it's a pet peeve when it's their turn and they say they'll come back later to make their pick. Why not do the research on the front end and have several guys lined up. I always try to look about 4 picks ahead and know who my next 5-6 guys are. I think our drafts would go faster if people did that.

Glad I could get that off my chest. I now feel like a woman lol.

Amen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.