Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

9.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

9.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

9.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – Baltimore DEF

9.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Donald Brown IND

9.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – QB David Garrard JAC

9.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Kevin Smith DET

 

9.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – OTC until 8:00 PM CST on Monday

 

9.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

9.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

9.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

9.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

9.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

9.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

9.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Sweet 16 knows MJ is always on here and the other 2 have picks ready. We can move tonight. If Tdouth is ready GT is on here a lot too. I never understand why people aren't ready when it's their pick. I guess it's a pet peeve when it's their turn and they say they'll come back later to make their pick. Why not do the research on the front end and have several guys lined up. I always try to look about 4 picks ahead and know who my next 5-6 guys are. I think our drafts would go faster if people did that.

Glad I could get that off my chest. I now feel like a woman lol.

 

 

I like the slow draft. What would be the point of rushing through a July draft and then just waiting for 5 or 6 weeks?

Just got back from St. Louis, sorry for the delay

 

Rams select Devin Hester, WR, Bears

Just got back from St. Louis, sorry for the delay

 

It was only two hours lol.

9.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

9.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

9.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – Baltimore DEF

9.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Donald Brown IND

9.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – QB David Garrard JAC

9.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Kevin Smith DET

9.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Devin Hester CHI

 

9.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – OTC until 9:57 PM CST on Monday

 

9.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

9.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

9.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

9.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

9.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

9.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

 

I should be around a computer most of tomorrow if anyone wants to leave a pick with me.

If Sweet 16 knows MJ is always on here and the other 2 have picks ready. We can move tonight. If Tdouth is ready GT is on here a lot too. I never understand why people aren't ready when it's their pick. I guess it's a pet peeve when it's their turn and they say they'll come back later to make their pick. Why not do the research on the front end and have several guys lined up. I always try to look about 4 picks ahead and know who my next 5-6 guys are. I think our drafts would go faster if people did that.

Glad I could get that off my chest. I now feel like a woman lol.

 

Mine is a matter of getting on here and just checking in with the progress of the draft. Now that the HS previews are coming out, my picks are faster. But I do agree with the other part. When I am on here, I know which player I will take.

Mine is a matter of getting on here and just checking in with the progress of the draft. Now that the HS previews are coming out, my picks are faster. But I do agree with the other part. When I am on here, I know which player I will take.

 

Don't get me wrong I'm not talking about guys that are working and stuff that can't get on as much. I'm talking about people getting on when it's their turn then coming back hours later to make their pick. Never understood that one.

Aux to each his own. I get where you're coming from too. I've enjoyed the core group that started this league and I enjoy the rookies that run their jaw with no foundation to stand on lol.

I like the slow draft. What would be the point of rushing through a July draft and then just waiting for 5 or 6 weeks?

 

Stick's in a hurry to give the title back to it's rightful owner.........................................................ME.:D

  • Author

Back to work today. My summers over.

 

MJ, I sent you a PM

Edited by Godot

I hope I don't jinx them or regret this but the Maniacs take the Bengals Defense , I think this may be there best D in years .

9.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

9.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

9.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – Baltimore DEF

9.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Donald Brown IND

9.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – QB David Garrard JAC

9.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Kevin Smith DET

9.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Devin Hester CHI

9.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – Cincinnati Bengals DEF

 

9.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – OTC until 7:23 AM CST on Tuesday

 

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

9.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

9.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

9.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

9.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

9.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

 

Godot should be texting me HB20's pick here soon.

  • Author

Sorry, I've been in a meeting all morning.

 

9.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

9.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

9.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – Baltimore DEF

9.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Donald Brown IND

9.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – QB David Garrard JAC

9.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Kevin Smith DET

9.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Devin Hester CHI

9.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – Cincinnati Bengals DEF

9.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – RB Arian Foster HOU

 

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – OTC until 8:36 AM CST on Tuesday

 

9.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

9.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

9.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

9.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

9.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

It was only two hours lol.

 

Yea, but I don't like to hold up the draft at all. Especially if it is at night.

Back to work today. My summers over.

 

 

Today is my last day, back to work tomorrow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.