Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Nine

Featured Replies

Yea, but I don't like to hold up the draft at all. Especially if it is at night.

 

Yeah I know. I feel ya man. I felt bad yesterday holding it up a little, but I was at a Golf Outing all day and wasn't quite expecting it to get to me that quickly.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I'm leaving for India on September 18th. I'm hoping we'll be done with the draft by then.:lol:

The league page does not show thats its my pick. But on this site it does show my pick. So I will submit my pick on here.

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Donnie Avery, WR St. Louis

  • Author
The league page does not show thats its my pick. But on this site it does show my pick. So I will submit my pick on here.

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Donnie Avery, WR St. Louis

I couldn't get it updated from school, they kind of frown on the fantasy stuff
  • Author

9.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

9.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

9.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – Baltimore DEF

9.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Donald Brown IND

9.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – QB David Garrard JAC

9.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Kevin Smith DET

9.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Devin Hester CHI

9.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – Cincinnati Bengals DEF

9.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – RB Arian Foster HOU

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – WR Donnie Avery STL

9.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – WR Nate Burleson DET

 

9.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – OTC until 5:15 AM CST on Tuesday

9.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

9.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

9.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

9.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Braylon Edwards NYJ

9.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Johnny Knox CHI

9.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – Baltimore DEF

9.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Donald Brown IND

9.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – QB David Garrard JAC

9.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Kevin Smith DET

9.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Devin Hester CHI

9.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – Cincinnati Bengals DEF

9.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – RB Arian Foster HOU

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – WR Donnie Avery STL

9.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – WR Nate Burleson DET

9.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – QB Vince Young TEN

 

9.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – OTC until 9:05 PM CST on Tuesday

 

9.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

9.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

9.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

My BGP account after 18 years lol just ran out. My credit card number has changed. Hoping I don't get shut off the next day or so I'm going to renew tonight if it will let me. If it gets to my pick email me. If you can't get me then just give me Chris Johnson and All Day.

The league page does not show thats its my pick. But on this site it does show my pick. So I will submit my pick on here.

9.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - Donnie Avery, WR St. Louis

 

good pick, almost took him with my pick

and here's the quandry.....I'm all ready to roll, then I'll be out...and people will get upset because they have to wait.

and here's the quandry.....I'm all ready to roll, then I'll be out...and people will get upset because they have to wait.

 

PM MJ your pick if you want?

Nah.....I'm going to see how things turn out. Just sayin.

Nah.....I'm going to see how things turn out. Just sayin.

 

Just throwing it out there, I won't be up for a while anyway and we have about 6 weeks left no rush.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.