Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

July 7 on 7's

Featured Replies

Practice will be back in full swing this week, who has 7 on 7 competitions planned?

  • Replies 275
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Kenton has a 7 on 7 game on Tuesday not sure who they play.

Lone Oak has national 7 on 7 in Hoover Ala. next week. Should be awesome!!!!!

Simon Kenton plays at Dixie on Tuesday July 13th 7 on 7 at 10 a.m. if u want to get a first hand look at how good they really are!

Thanks! I was wanting to see Pike this year.

Dayton vs Newport Tomorrow at 6pm @ Newport.

Thanks! I was wanting to see Pike this year.

 

 

Anyone have any updates on the Dixie 7 on 7 vs. SK this morning? Wondering how the Pike vs. Lawrence match up went.

I know Highlands is up 5-1 on Beechwood as of the last update I received.

West Jessamine @ Franklin Co. Wed. the 14th. 6 pm

I was told that Madison Southern beat Madison Central in a 7 on 7 yesterday.

Anyone have any updates on the Dixie 7 on 7 vs. SK this morning? Wondering how the Pike vs. Lawrence match up went.

 

Note sure yet I over slept I will find out soon.

Note sure yet I over slept I will find out soon.

 

Fair weather fan ? I expected more from the #1 SK supporter...

Fair weather fan ? I expected more from the #1 SK supporter...

 

:lol:

Fair weather fan ? I expected more from the #1 SK supporter...

 

SK lost by 1 TD Dixie only scored on SK's 3rd and 4th string also heard Zike Pike didnt look like a D1 QB.

Fair weather fan ? I expected more from the #1 SK supporter...

 

Plus I don't think it is wise to have my 4 year old son sit in the rain.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.