eHarmony Marriages Per Day

Clyde

I believe it. I'm 31 and have 1st cousins who are 14-18, they have 0, and I mean 0, face-to-face interaction skills with girls.....but they can spit game on facebook and myspace all day long.

I believe it. I'm 31 and have 1st cousins who are 14-18, they have 0, and I mean 0, face-to-face interaction skills with girls.....but they can spit game on facebook and myspace all day long.

That's hilarious because one of my cousins does the same thing.

That is a high number. 86 thousand people would be 43 thousand marriages per year. That's an average of almost 120 marriages per day for them. Kind of hard to believe.

Did you just read Clyde's post & rearrange the numbers or did you actually recalculate that? :lol:

Thought about it once, but my luck they would hook me up with some Tea Party chick or Glenn Beck's sister... Or worst still some woman that thought I was too negative about the Reds.

Why would you complain about getting together with Sarah Palin or a girl who's brother is loaded and has a very entertaining tv program?

Did you just read Clyde's post & rearrange the numbers or did you actually recalculate that? :lol:

I recalculated the marriages not the people. I just did it the long way after not paying too much attention to the part after the 86 k :lol:

Both my oldest son and my daughter met their respective spouses on the internet and I have two nephews that also met their wives on the internet . My avatar is a result of the power of the internet . Me I met my wife at Bellewood Lanes' Driftwood Lounge 37 years ago .

I don't think those numbers are inflated at all. According to the U.S. Census Bureau's 2010 Statistical Abstract, there were 2,204,600 marriages performed in the U.S. during 2007. That breaks down to 6,040 marriages per day. So, if people are meeting so often on the Internet (maybe even more often than in real life), and with eHarmony being one of the most popular sites to make that happen, it seems logical that they would be responsible for at least 118 marriages per day. Franky, I'm surprised the number isn't much higher.