Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Hires Kenny Payne

Featured Replies

Kentucky isn't going anywhere for a while. As long as we keep this staff, I'm confident we will never have an out of top 5 recruiting class ever.

Payne one of my favorites. I will enjoy seeing a Cardinal on the sidelines of Kentucky.

 

I guess turnabout's fair play, ... after all there is a Cat on the Cardinal sidelines ......

I guess turnabout's fair play, ... after all there is a Cat on the Cardinal sidelines ......

 

Actually two I think. Massiello and McCarty.

Actually two I think. Massiello and McCarty.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
For those of you that know... Is he a better recruiting assistant than Josh Pastner would have been? About the same? Not quite as good?

 

Not on the level of Pastner, but that's a high bar to reach...

Actually two I think. Massiello and McCarty.

 

As an actual 'player', I was just thinking about McCarty. But I guess there is two!!!

Great hire for Coach Cal and the Wildcats.

I bet the total package ends up where he doesn't have to eat Ramen Noodles or anything...

 

:clap:

This is really the icing on the cake as far as this staff goes. Only thing that was really lacking was someone with the West Coast connections, and that wasn't really hurting us by any means. Now it is the perfectly rounded recruiting staff.

:D

Was Pitino courting Payne? Anybody know if he is making over 200K/year? Just curious........

 

 

Heard Ricky was trying to hire him, but was disqualified from consideration, as he only had experience in coaching and recruiting, not ticket sales?? :D

:D

 

 

Heard Ricky was trying to hire him, but was disqualified from consideration, as he only had experience in coaching and recruiting, not ticket sales?? :D

 

I guess I'm confused since Louisville was top 5 in attendance?

I guess I'm confused since Louisville was top 5 in attendance?

 

Its a joke about Massiello getting accused of that derby tickets scam.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.