If Sullivan gets job at Holmes who will Cooper hire ?

While I wouldn't call it a high level job, certainly many in Northern Kentucky would be interested. There is nowhere to go but up. Great facilities and talent should slowly be coming in. Sullivan has done a great job building the program from scratch. If he were to get the Holmes job, the next coach would be benefiting from his hard work.

Curious as to what this Sullivan fellow has done in camparison to some of the heavy hittes that are rumored to be pursueing this job (Steve Wright, Booher), etc.). Other than the fact he is from there I believe, why would anyone think he could beat those guys out for the job? Not bashing anyone, just curious.

Rodney Snapp from Dixie would do a great job.

If this is the guy that coaches Dixie JV, I don't know if the Holmes players would buy into some of the...let's say "passion" Sapp displays at times on the bench toward his players.

If this is the guy that coaches Dixie JV, I don't know if the Holmes players would buy into some of the...let's say "passion" Sapp displays at times on the bench toward his players.

No, Snapp is the freshman coach.:thumb:

I can't see many wanting the job really, in a twenty year span if they have two-three cracks at a regional cahmpionship I would be shocked. I expect them to follow the very same pattern Ryle has since it opened in the early 90's. Those schools out there have no fan support for half the students probably migrated over the river and their take on on "real" Kentucky high school basketball is really distorted!

No, Snapp is the freshman coach.:thumb:

Oh, he's the guy that doesnt stop talking (yelling) the entire game as he paces. I dont mean he yells in a negative way but man does he wear you out with that constant yapping. Seems to be a great coach though.

Oh, he's the guy that doesnt stop talking (yelling) the entire game as he paces. I dont mean he yells in a negative way but man does he wear you out with that constant yapping. Seems to be a great coach though.

Yeah, I think he snapped once or twice this past season.

I can't see many wanting the job really, in a twenty year span if they have two-three cracks at a regional cahmpionship I would be shocked. I expect them to follow the very same pattern Ryle has since it opened in the early 90's. Those schools out there have no fan support for half the students probably migrated over the river and their take on on "real" Kentucky high school basketball is really distorted!

Huh? :confused: