UL/ UK

CoachBuckett

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay now I have to decide to attend a family wedding or go to the game..........

It should be an easy decision for you unless you just hate weddings. Why would you want to spend a hot day outside watching the Cats beat your Cards again? :sssh::D:D:D

It should be an easy decision for you unless you just hate weddings. Why would you want to spend a hot day outside watching the Cats beat your Cards again? :sssh::D:D:D

Weddings in my Family sometime turn out like UK/UL games. A lot of drinking and trash talking. :lol:

Nice.:D

I'm afraid it's going to be a better game this year though.

For Louisville fans. :banana:

U of L needs to fix their QB situation. One thing about Meyer disciples is that they play to their strengths. Look at what Mullen was able to do last year with arguably the nations toughest schedule. I don't know if U of L will have enough offense this year, especially that early in the season, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if they won.

U of L needs to fix their QB situation. One thing about Meyer disciples is that they play to their strengths. Look at what Mullen was able to do last year with arguably the nations toughest schedule. I don't know if U of L will have enough offense this year, especially that early in the season, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if they won.

Adam Froman will be the starter. He is more than capable of being the #1 QB, and he's the best option.

I expect both teams to be better on offense, but worse on defense.

The word I got regarding UL's defense is that it was bad.

UK will need some work especially up front.

This seems odd considering the HC was the DC of one of the better defenses in the game for a number of years. I'm not disagreeing with you though, because I've heard the same thing. I would think he would be able to put together an alright D.