UL/ UK

CoachBuckett

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the last game of the contract and I have not heard of any talk about the next round of games.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out, with the possibility conference expansion on the horizon and the uncertainties that may come with it.

I would say there could be some underlying things that also may come into play...one could stem from the Bledsoe situation.

This is the last game of the contract and I have not heard of any talk about the next round of games.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out, with the possibility conference expansion on the horizon and the uncertainties that may come with it.

I would say there could be some underlying things that also may come into play...one could stem from the Bledsoe situation.

I can take U of L football, but if they dodge UK and use the Bledsoe thing as an excuse I'll lose respect for them. Well, Strong did coach at UF for a while so he should know a thing or two about dodging in state opponents.......

What I meant, and solely conjecture on my part is that if Bledsoe does decide to pursue with finding out who leaked the info and the prevailing wisdom is that it is a Pitino Jr./Masiello doing then you can see UK just up and leave the table and not play the UL game.

This could find its way to all sports in my opinion.

There is not a lot of love between the two administrations and to have a member of one deliberately violate FERPA in attempt to damage a program which this is...may be the tipping point in which UK says we are through.

What I meant, and solely conjecture on my part is that if Bledsoe does decide to pursue with finding out who leaked the info and the prevailing wisdom is that it is a Pitino Jr./Masiello doing then you can see UK just up and leave the table and not play the UL game.

This could find its way to all sports in my opinion.

There is not a lot of love between the two administrations and to have a member of one deliberately violate FERPA in attempt to damage a program which this is...may be the tipping point in which UK says we are through.

That would be understandable, I guess.....though I'd be surprised if it's ever found out.

I can take U of L football, but if they dodge UK and use the Bledsoe thing as an excuse I'll lose respect for them. Well, Strong did coach at UF for a while so he should know a thing or two about dodging in state opponents.......

That is hilarious considering UK dodged playing any in state opponent for decades.