Rajon Rondo.......WOW!

How is he not already? I'd easily consider him top 5 in the league. Of course... I am slightly biased :D

:thumb:There's no way he's not a top 5 PG right now. And, he's easily the Celtics best player at this point. The big 3 are past their prime and Rondo is just now entering his. Biased or not, that's become quite obvious this season. The guy can play.

If he can continue to work on his shot and improve, he could be the best PG in the league.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You left out DRose....

DRose is probably the least offensively efficient of the group. I think that he's next in line after Williams, Nash, Rondo and Paul, but he's not there yet IMO.

Really Rondo's not as polished offensively as Williams, CP3 and Nash but I think he makes up for it in other areas.

DRose is probably the least offensively efficient of the group. I think that he's next in line after Williams, Nash, Rondo and Paul, but he's not there yet IMO.

Really Rondo's not as polished offensively as Williams, CP3 and Nash but I think he makes up for it in other areas.

I dont know if I put wiliams ahead of cp3 or nash but defintily these are your idea guys running the show. Something every team needs is a great point guard. An i wouldnt mind to much if Rondo was mine.

I dont know if I put wiliams ahead of cp3 or nash but defintily these are your idea guys running the show. Something every team needs is a great point guard. An i wouldnt mind to much if Rondo was mine.

BBall, you haven't watched the NBA this season then:D. Deron Williams abuses CP3 every time they play and he's a better scorer and defender than Nash and is just as good of a passer. I think DWill is so far ahead of every other PG it's not even funny right now. Rondo can match (and excede) his athleticism, Nash is possibly a better ball handler and passer, and CP3 has a gift of making plays, but DWill is the total package. Look at the scrubs he plays with, and he has them playing as well as they possibly can against the most talented team in the league. JMO, but I don't see how anyone could justify putting anyone ahead of him at this point and time.

BBall, you haven't watched the NBA this season then:D. Deron Williams abuses CP3 every time they play and he's a better scorer and defender than Nash and is just as good of a passer. I think DWill is so far ahead of every other PG it's not even funny right now. Rondo can match (and excede) his athleticism, Nash is possibly a better ball handler and passer, and CP3 has a gift of making plays, but DWill is the total package. Look at the scrubs he plays with, and he has them playing as well as they possibly can against the most talented team in the league. JMO, but I don't see how anyone could justify putting anyone ahead of him at this point and time.

Well does last nites performace change your mind at all. The way he played last nite derek fisher may be better. :D I recently read this article on yahoo that talked about being efficent it took into account every stat an cp3 beat lebron by a close margin d-wade was 6 an kobe was 12

Rondo is burning it up. It is amazing he didnt even start his last few games in college. I wonder who couldnt or didnt know how to use his talent.

If he was benched in college, it was not based on talent. How long has he been in the league now? He has developed his talents into being one of the game's top PGs.