Greshem a Bengal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really opens up the offense. I think it's a good pick. Was hoping they would trade but think he will catch 6 balls a game and help in run game.

Not in Bratkowski's offense he won't. Until they get a real OC they will never utilize the TE like they should.

Really opens up the offense. I think it's a good pick. Was hoping they would trade but think he will catch 6 balls a game and help in run game.

I think 6 catches a game might be a little wishful thinking. That would be 96 receptions from him for the season. I do think he will open things up though. I wish they would have got Bryant. This could be the Ocho's last year in Cincy, and the Bengals could have still got a TE later in the draft or traded for one.

Not in Bratkowski's offense he won't. Until they get a real OC they will never utilize the TE like they should.

I am not a fan of Bratkowski. Please tell me though which TE in the last decade should they have utilized? The best one has been Matt Schobel, and you say the Bengals should have utilized him more? :rolleyes:

Yes they have never used the TE much, however they also have never had a TE to really try to use. Here is hoping this is the guy.

I've said all along I would rather them have traded for a proven TE. If they could have done that and moved up for E. Thomas then I would be estatic. I've never been crazy about a TE in the 1st round other than Witten as of late but I like the thought of the offense opening up some. They will be a run first team I think but they now have a guy down the seam and it will be tough to cover him, Bryant and CJ. That TE to hold a safety really changes your offense. I just hope he stays healthy.

I wanted a Te , but look who I took in the draft . But Hernandez would have been nice but I believe Gresham will be nice .:thumb:

You took Gresham because Hernandez wasn't there, which he was available in this draft. :sssh:

I am just giving you a hard time. I know I am actually not a fan of Hernandez, and so if we were going to get a TE I am glad it was Gresham. :thumb: