Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010-2011 Kentucky Roster.

Featured Replies

OK, what is it looking like. With all that is going on can someone give us a good run down of the way it will look.

As far as I know Coach Cal is not finished recruiting yet. I have no idea at this point. GT? WIREMAN?

This sounds terrible but with the #1 and #2 players in the 2011 class heading to Lexington, I'm having a hard time getting excited about next season.

 

As of now I believe we have:

Knight

Kanter

Poole

Lamb

Miller

Hood

Liggins

Harrelson

 

Possibly Patterson ? I doubt it though.

I read today that Dodson was leaving.

 

I feel like I've left someone out...

  • Author

Kid from WJ has a walk-on. Is that a done deal. No much on the PF and C spots. Talking about bench.

  • Author

Plus, who all is still a maybe?

Harrellson

Miller

Liggins

Dodson (transferring?)

Hood

Kanter (cleared by NCAA?)

Knight

Poole

Lamb

Patterson (maybe?)

Orton (maybe?)

Bledsoe (maybe?)

 

Still recruiting:

Leslie, Jones, Ross, Thornton, probably more

Heard that Bledsoe's stock is really falling, speculation that he could return?

Heard that Bledsoe's stock is really falling, speculation that he could return?

 

There have not been any workouts yet, how could he be falling?:confused:

There have not been any workouts yet, how could he be falling?:confused:

 

I know the workouts haven't started yet but I assume GM's/Scouts have came to a more leveled opinion on him and it's not as high as it once was.

 

Said if he has a great workout/workouts then his stock will rise but if not then it could fall.

 

When exactly are these workouts? I don't really follow the NBA.

There have not been any workouts yet, how could he be falling?:confused:

 

A lot of other players have decided to leave early to join the draft too since Bledsoe put his name in. Maybe that is a reason why he's dropping some.

A lot of other players have decided to leave early to join the draft too since Bledsoe put his name in. Maybe that is a reason why he's dropping some.

 

That's exactly why his stock is dropping. Sorry, he isn't a one and done type of player!!! IMO..

That's exactly why his stock is dropping. Sorry, he isn't a one and done type of player!!! IMO..

I agree. Maybe not even a two and done.

 

I've heard rumors that he doesn't like the school part of university life. That's why he's probably taking a chance on the draft. But I believe he's taking a big risk. He may end up in the D League if he doesn't return to UK.

I understand someone not liking school work but if struggling through 1 more year of classes is the difference in $100,000 and $1,000,000 I think I'd be able to live through that!!!

They say Bledsoe's family has financial problems and therefore he could take the Azubuike route and stay in regardless for his family.

Scratch PPat

 

Harrellson

Miller

Liggins

Dodson (transferring?)

Hood

Kanter (cleared by NCAA?)

Knight

Poole

Lamb

Orton (maybe?)

Bledsoe (maybe?)

 

Still recruiting:

Leslie, Jones, Ross, Thornton, probably more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.