Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow in first round?

Will Tebow be taken in the first round of the draft? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Tebow be taken in the first round of the draft?

    • Yes
      27%
      9
    • No
      72%
      24

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

With the NFL draft starting Thursday-will Tim Tebow be taken in first round?

  • Author

I think he was a great college QB-but to big of a risk to be taken in first round.

An NFL GM should be fired on the spot if he were to pick Tebow in the first round.

Is it safe to assume that Tebow will get the "Peyton" treatment from you? Or has he already?

Kiper said on Mike and Mike he thinks there's an 80% chance he goes round 1. At worst he said very early 2nd round.

An interesting point was made yesterday in that many feel it will be a team where the head coach makes a lot of the personnel decisions. Coaches like the guy for his winning intangibles and are not microscopically breaking him down like scouts and prototypical GMs.

An interesting point was made yesterday in that many feel it will be a team where the head coach makes a lot of the personnel decisions. Coaches like the guy for his winning intangibles and are not microscopically breaking him down like scouts and prototypical GMs.

 

Perfect. Take him in the 3rd round if you like him so much. Everyone can love Tebow as much as they want but when it comes down to it, he's going to be playing a position other than quarterback in the NFL, and he'll slowly fade away into the mediocrity black-hole of the NFL. :sssh:

Is it safe to assume that Tebow will get the "Peyton" treatment from you? Or has he already?

 

He's essentially been the college version of Peyton the past few years in terms of the media lovefest. I don't really dislike him the way I do Peyton (that disdain goes back long before he became a Colt); I'm fairly apathetic towards Tebow. However, I don't think he stands a snowball's chance in hell of ever becoming the QB Peyton is (if he even ever takes snap one as a QB), so I don't think we'll have to worry about him getting all the attention in the NFL that Peyton does.

Tom Brady was a 6th/7th rounder...Joe Montana was a 8th/9th rounder.

 

I say yes. But does it really matter?

I believe Montana was a 3rd rounder.

With the 21rst pick the Bengals take... :D

 

Mike Brown wouldn't surprise me. Then he wouldn't sign him :ohbrother:

With the 21rst pick the Bengals take... :D

 

Mike Brown wouldn't surprise me. Then he wouldn't sign him :ohbrother:

I am all about chaos and controversy. You now have me rooting for the Bengals to take Tebow with the aspirations of developing him as a TE.

^^^Wasn't sure about Joe but on NFL they did the top 10 steals on the draft yesterday and Joe was one of them. If Tim becomes a Tight End I'll stay off BGPS for 6 weeks..not post..no one else do this. Would do it for 6 months but Bama might have a good year.

I believe Montana was a 3rd rounder.

 

Correct. 82nd overall.

Dont be suprise to see Jacksonville take him. I believe that they will trade down and take him late in the first round. That team needs to put people in their seats and he would be the one to do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.