Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow in first round?

Will Tebow be taken in the first round of the draft? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Tebow be taken in the first round of the draft?

    • Yes
      27%
      9
    • No
      72%
      24

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I could see him going in the 1st round but late. The reason he might go there is because those teams have solid starting qb's and they might take him and give him time to learn from the veteran qb. This way they will not have to rush him out there to soon.

 

If he does get drafted, plays qb and is not successful, well, he will join the fraternity of most qb's drafted in the NFL. Most qb's drafted are not successful in the NFL.

With the 21rst pick the Bengals take... :D

 

Mike Brown wouldn't surprise me. Then he wouldn't sign him :ohbrother:

 

This is what I hope for... :lol:

  • Author
Tom Brady was a 6th/7th rounder...Joe Montana was a 8th/9th rounder.

 

I say yes. But does it really matter?

Yep.
I believe Montana was a 3rd rounder.

 

You are correct. Joe Cool was drafted by SF in the 3rd round. Bill Walsh said he had lots of needs to fill, but when Montana fell to them in the 3rd round, they thought he was a steal. He was the last player taken in the 3rd round. Jack Thompson (Cincy) and Phil Simms (NYG) were the only 1st round QBs taken.

 

The critics on Joe said: Too thin, doesn't have a strong enough arm, will never take the abuse in the NFL.

I think 2nd-3rd is the safe route taking him but I think either Minn takes him or Minn/Ind trades out and somebody takes him if he goes 1st round.

82nd pick, I knew there was something about the way he was drafted, didn't matter did it?

Talkin about Joe there on the 82nd pick, sorry I should have said more.^

When's the last time a fullback got picked in the first round? John Conner should be upset.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.