Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the NBA Playoffs

Featured Replies

Artest showed why the Lakers added him this off season. Did a great job on KD.

  • Replies 290
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kobe missed 5 free throws and had another bad shooting night. I'm not feeling to good about the way he has been playing.

Kobe missed 5 free throws and had another bad shooting night. I'm not feeling to good about the way he has been playing.

 

Me either. Age and injuries are taking its toll on his body. I hope he can find a way to get number 5. For the first time in my life, I'd like to see him shoot less or look for his shot after the team has gotten a nice double digit cushion. I am at a new place in my feelings for Kobe and I don't like it all. I want the Kobe of the last 3 years again but I think that Kobe is gone for good.:cry:

^ I don't think he is gone for good but I don't think we will see him this year. He needs an off season to heal his finger and rest.

Has Kevin Garnett become one of the biggest punks in the league? He thinks he's way too cool for school.

Wow, Camby missing a dunk that would have sealed the win. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bit them.

Guys...

 

I've been a Boston Celtics fan longer than I can remember... I loudly and proudly cheered for the team that won 57 games combined between the 2005-06 and 2006-07 seasons.

 

I celebrated the 07-08 championship harder than I've ever celebrated any (professional) sports victory.

 

I've watched this team through some of the worst seasons imaginable... And this is the first time I've ever had trouble cheering for them.

 

I'm still doing it, it just doesn't come as easy this time. When KG is gone, it may be a little easier for me.

  • Author
Typical Suns. Blazers lead the series 1-0

 

:lol:

 

I didn't expect the Suns to win the title or even make a serious threat to win the West. BUT I did expect them to easily beat a shorthanded Blazers team and they come out and lose Game 1 at home. Just horrible.

Artest showed why the Lakers added him this off season. Did a great job on KD.

 

I'm interested to see if he can do it for an entire series. I think he can, but I don't expect Durant to shoot that bad all series. I really want to see him match up with Melo, though I don't think Melo can be guarded.

 

^ I don't think he is gone for good but I don't think we will see him this year. He needs an off season to heal his finger and rest.

 

Yes he does. I wouldn't be extremely shocked if the Lakers won it all, but I just can't see it this year. A healthy Kobe and all bets are off, this Kobe isn't healthy though. I hope he's not done, he's quitely became one of my favorite players to watch. The day Kobe takes a big step back will be a sad day and the end of an era for me. He's the best player of my lifetime, because I wasn't alive or old enough for all/alot of Jordan's career.

 

Has Kevin Garnett become one of the biggest punks in the league? He thinks he's way too cool for school.

 

He thinks that he's still scary to NBA players. When Q isn't afraid of you, maybe it's time to quit scowling and growling.

 

Typical Suns. Blazers lead the series 1-0

 

I sold my stock in them. They can't beat the Mavs, Nuggets, Spurs or Lakers.

^ I agree. Someone needs to tell Garnett that he's not an all star anymore. He's completely average these days. Quit acting like you're the Kevin Garnett of the early 2000's, 'cause you're not.

KG is letting off a year of frustration because he has been terrible this year.

 

KG's on the backside now...I don't think he's ever going to get back to that elite level. Age and injuries have caught up to Boston.

 

I remember people saying those guys were too old and injury-prone when Boston signed them. I disagreed. Those guys had been fairly durable for their career and weren't over the hill yet. I figured Boston could get about three good years from them. I think they got one. The injury to KG ruined last season, or the C's would have been alright I think.

 

I don't see this team ever reaching championship level again with its current nucleus.

Me either. Age and injuries are taking its toll on his body. I hope he can find a way to get number 5. For the first time in my life, I'd like to see him shoot less or look for his shot after the team has gotten a nice double digit cushion. I am at a new place in my feelings for Kobe and I don't like it all. I want the Kobe of the last 3 years again but I think that Kobe is gone for good.:cry:

 

I'm not convinced he's done for good, but he needs some rest. Perhaps they should start to cut back his minutes more during the season as well.

 

I still think LA has a good shot to win the west, but I'm not seeing a win over Cleveland or Orlando in the finals.

What's up with TNT, two straight nights I've had to watch games with constant telecast issues. Is everyone else suffering through the same thing?

^ What issues? I haven't had any problems. Bulls are giving the Cavs a heck of a game to this point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.