Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who You Got?

Featured Replies

I think Lamb will end up at St. John's.

 

Curious as to what, other than him being visited by Lavin yesterday or today, leads you to think that?

 

 

My class is:

 

Kanter

Poole

Knight

Leslie

Jones

Polson

Curious as to what, other than him being visited by Lavin yesterday or today, leads you to think that?

 

 

My class is:

 

Kanter

Poole

Knight

Leslie

Jones

Polson

 

 

Just that he's from New York, and that Lavin selling him on being the guy to help resurrect the program. It's bascially just a hunch on my part.

Curious as to what, other than him being visited by Lavin yesterday or today, leads you to think that?

 

 

My class is:

 

Kanter

Poole

Knight

Leslie

Jones

Polson

 

I am glad someone else besides me has a good feeling about Jones.:thumb:

My guess:

 

Selby

Knight

Leslie

Poole

Kanter

Polson

 

According to Oak Hill coach, Lamb is down to UK and KU. I hope we get this kid, but I am sure Self has promised him Henry's role.

 

I also think there will one surprise that no one is talking about.

I am glad someone else besides me has a good feeling about Jones.:thumb:

 

I do too.

 

-Playing time? Check.

-Proven developer of talent for the NBA? Check.

-Exposure? Check.

-Great college experience? Check.

 

Sure he could stay out West but why would he? If he goes to the NBA he could have to play anywhere. Daniel Orton barely played this year and got more exposure than most frosh. Cal is the best recruiter in the country and I think if Cal wants him UK should have as good a shot as anyone. UK needs atleast one more big besides Leslie and Kanter. Why not Jones who from the reports can play the 4 & the 3?:thumb:

Leslie is an NC State lean according to Jerry Meyer. I don't think he's the UK lock some make him out to be.

Because almost every kid who ever picks up basketball dreams of playing for Kentucky and the ones who don't want to play for John Calipari. We have them both. And, if that isn't enough, we'll pay them more. :D

 

Besides the last, I beg to differ.

  • Author
Leslie is an NC State lean according to Jerry Meyer. I don't think he's the UK lock some make him out to be.

 

I just read that too. Couple other sites reporting similar stories. CJ is best friends with Ryan Harrow, and the fact Cothron decommited and plays the same position as Leslie has to raise eyebrows. Would be a huge blow if Cal missed out on Leslie and Jones.

 

 

 

Personally, I feel Jones loves everything about Kentucky. He loves the style of play, the program, the staff, all of that. But, it doesn't seem like he really wants to make the leap and move cross country. He is a small time legend in the making in the Pac Northwest, and it really seems he wants to stay there. He is forging a pretty strong relationship for the future with Nike it seems, and it appears they like the idea of him being the poster child for Oregon and their new arena. Reason his decision day is so far away is because he is keeping an eye on how the Oregon coaching situation pans out.

 

 

Leslie, one always had to think was Kentucky's to lose, although it was merely all assumption. You would think that Wall has told him more stories than he could even remember that would make Kentucky be a clear choice for wanting to come. There's no way you get the kind of exposure at NC State that you would Kentucky, but sometimes thats not important. Raleigh is his home, and he has built a great relationship with NC State. Its going to be interesting to see how this one all turns out.

 

 

Hoping we land both, but as of right now I would more than be happy with just one.

Knight

Leslie

Kanter

Poole

 

- 2 other guys who are either lesser-known or JUCOS.

After watching the Nike Hoops Summit game, Kanter is tough and if we land a Leslie or another big to decent sized guy along with Knight then I see a good season in 2010. If PPat does stay then I see UK being a top 8 easily and competing for NC with a more well rounded team than this year. Less talent than last year but more well rounded in each position.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.