Cam Dierig to Mount St. Joseph

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Coach Huber (Hubie) is still there. You're correct, he's very passionate about the program, players and college.

Very passionate? When I heard him speak at the That's My Boy Banquet, I thought he was going to explode. Mueller is passionate. Rash is very passionate. Huber is WILD!

OUTSTANDING! Cammo has had a stellar career at Highlands and will no doubt continue his success at the Mount. Good to see him overcome the coaching of his FTJFL (the deposed DMZ76, BirdBrain, and the omnipotent LN) LOL! An impressive young man from an equally impressive family. Congrats to Cam, Jim & Jackie, the rest of the Dierig clan, teammates, and coaches! Roar, Lions, ROAR!

Anywhere on D would be great for Cam. I was at a camp a few years back with Coach Huber and he told me "The best players play D for me, everyone else can play offense." Most of his LB's were over 6 feet but doesn't mean Cam won't be able to do it. Best of luck to him he's playing for a great great coach (again).

Anywhere on D would be great for Cam. I was at a camp a few years back with Coach Huber and he told me "The best players play D for me, everyone else can play offense." Most of his LB's were over 6 feet but doesn't mean Cam won't be able to do it. Best of luck to him he's playing for a great great coach (again).

Had the pleasure of listening to Coach Huber at the "That's My Boy Awards" this year. WOW! He gets pretty excited. Can't imagine what he is like during a pre game speech. :taz:

And I thought Dale needed to cut back on the caffine.:idunno:

Seems like a great guy and I think Cam is going to love playing for him.

If this kid was so good, why was he not a linebacker?

I think he prefers playing with his hand on the ground. This allows him to use his speed and quick hands to get off blocks. The HHS defense was solid with the states best Linebacker in Brandon Roller and the two corners (Bruns and Abner) playing practically perfect all season. All 11 played selfless and flew to the ball all season.

Had the pleasure of listening to Coach Huber at the "That's My Boy Awards" this year. WOW! He gets pretty excited. Can't imagine what he is like during a pre game speech. :taz:

And I thought Dale needed to cut back on the caffine.:idunno:

Seems like a great guy and I think Cam is going to love playing for him.

Oh Henry I so know what you mean! The camp I was at he even had Marvin Lewis rolling...... Cam is in for a treat!